Montrose v Rovers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

I don’t think anyone is happy about it but who exactly do you think is to blame?

We've been poor away from home again this season which is killing us. But let’s give Arbroath some credit, they are unbeaten all season, even if we were on normal league winning form we’d still be well behind them.

They’ve only dropped points in 1 game since John McGlynn took over and that was against us. That form is relentless and almost impossible to match. 

Said earlier in this thread we needed to win both our games before Arbroath and then beat them to have any sort of chance. We’ve not managed that, definitely going to be play offs again. Hopefully we can make a few changes in January and at least half a strong second half of the season.

Every credit to Arbroath but with our record in the playoffs it's not looking good. We have good enough players but our away form is just pathetic. 

10 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

13 points behind a part time team! I know I'll  get stick but I can't believe anyone can justify this shit.

Whether WE like it or NOT, fair play to Arbroath, they are having an amazing season!

Credit where it's due they are worthy of their lead!!

The League table does not lie.

12 minutes ago, grumswall said:
20 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
13 points behind a part time team! I know I'll  get stick but I can't believe anyone can justify this shit.

I know right. How can anyone justify arbroath having a stormer of a season.

Did we try to contain them for 87 mins ? Eventually the penny will drop.

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

Have to say your comments on fantalk are far more honest for some reason (unless it's someone with the same user name).

Same.

Rovers were disgusting today and carried on the trait of being absolutely dreadful away firm home. 

We are unbeaten at home since Feb 17 and in that time have been relegated and lost two title challenges. That shows how awful we are away from home. 

John McGlynn claiming it will be a scalp if we won the day, knew us inside out haha

From going a goal down we rightly got back level.  2nd half there was only going to be one winner, we seem to of found our feet now in this division and are pushing teams.  

Special mention to Euan Henderson another superb performance 

15 minutes ago, grumswall said:
36 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
Did we try to contain them for 87 mins ? Eventually the penny will drop.

No idea, I wasn't there today. It doesn't matter what we do arbroath arent dropping points to anyone. They are deservedly running away with the league.

It does matter what we do but it  doesn't help when we f**k it up most away  games. 

Archived