Week 13

lichtie23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Fumbles ultimately cost you

Yeah, just poor turnovers.

Considering how lacking in talent we are on offense, putting up 33 on the Chiefs doesn't look particularly good for them. It's also pretty staggering that Derek Carr has gone 7 full games without an interception with this supporting cast (and yes, I know he can be very dink & dunk, but it's still pretty impressive).

Just seen the McCarthy news. Not at all surprising. I know they've been bad all year, but losing at home to the Cardinals right now should be an immediately sackable offence regardless of form.

Yeah, just poor turnovers.
Considering how lacking in talent we are on offense, putting up 33 on the Chiefs doesn't look particularly good for them. It's also pretty staggering that Derek Carr has gone 7 full games without an interception with this supporting cast (and yes, I know he can be very dink & dunk, but it's still pretty impressive).

Just seen the McCarthy news. Not at all surprising. I know they've been bad all year, but losing at home to the Cardinals right now should be an immediately sackable offence regardless of form.

That Chiefs defence isn’t particularly good mate. It will be their downfall in the playoffs

Archived