Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He said yesterday when asked about the Pars job . Am staying with a bigger club .
How many more weeks have pars,fans to put up with that shite 
Heading for Relegation Zone 

Aye, very good.

56 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Not even close to being over the line :lol:

Doubt that if it wasn't given that it would have altered the outcome though.

I was right in line with it in JHS. It was over and if it wasnt, who cares....lol

Cashback from the Morton game and that fucking ghost goal...Lee Robinson's elbow drop on wee Jai shows what an arsehole he is

Absolute cheap shot from Robinson. Not surprised at all by him doing it though. Great to see him seething after some excellent timewasting in the corner.

Absolute cheap shot from Robinson. Not surprised at all by him doing it though. Great to see him seething after some excellent timewasting in the corner.

Cheap shot it may have been, but considering far less deserving players have been on the end of his rash actions I'm not going to be bothered about him giving that wee fud a wee knock.

2 hours ago, Sting777 said:

I was right in line with it in JHS. It was over and if it wasnt, who cares....lol

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

Officiating at this level is just laughably awful.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:
2 hours ago, Sting777 said:

^^^match official found

Nonsense. As if an SFA match official would ever do the courtesy of explaining themselves.

14 hours ago, Big Dan said:

It was the ref that gave it, perhaps a descent keeper with longer arms might have clawed it back?

The referee gave it after the linesman started waving his flag (you can just make this out in the video clip) to indicate that he thought the ball had crossed the line.

Archived