Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline Athletic

Just getting this in nice and early before someone tries to start a match thread with a bizarre title again...

Big game for us but a huge one for Thistle, especially with Falkirk and Alloa playing each other. We could really do with stringing a few wins together and building some momentum. With Thistle being so out of form and Queens seemingly missing Dobbie, there's a great chance in the next few weeks for us to try and pick up some points.

I liked the look of Keena-Faiss-Muirhead against Morton and Thomson impressed at times too. Would like to see Beadling in the starting XI ahead of Vincent and want Williamson to start showing everyone what a good player he is again.

I'll be in Dublin next weekend so may not remember to check out the score until Sunday afternoon.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who really cares?

You.

Let me analyse how I reached this conclusion.

You read the thread title, and of course not being interested, you opened it.

You then took time out of your busy schedule to click reply, type your witticism and then hit send.

Now you are waiting patiently to see how many bites you get.

I hope your response is next level repartee because I’m underwhelmed so far.

———————————
Ultimately this match should answer the age old question about “if results are shite, is it right to change manager?” Which should have been incorporated into the title, but instead we get a boring run of the mill title that attracts HM2T.

40 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

You.

You then took time out of your busy schedule to click reply, type your witticism and then hit send.

———————————
Ultimately this match should answer the age old question about “if results are shite, is it right to change manager?” Which should have been incorporated into the title, but instead we get a boring run of the mill title that attracts HM2T.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c039e1c37302f5645

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

You.

———————————

If I was looking for bites then you went straight in there for it. Lol

I've arranged for an SAS snatch squad to abduct Heed at the beat.. sorry Meet the manager night on Tuesday...

We'll probably still lose as the players have the combined heart of a small mouse!

Partick Thistle nil, Dunfermline fill yer boots!

11 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

You.

———————————

How do you delete someone else's post?

Aye the wee nyaffs seem to be rampant on P and B at the moment. 'Tis pish.

I was just about to post what Highland Magyar posted. Let the Pars fans have a discussion on how they feel this game might go and speculate on formations etc. We will pass the ball about a bit, create little and be undone by our "defence". I'm feeling decidedly unmotivated and disinterested.

Can the OP not change the thread title to something funny just to take the edge off? This way I can have a wee chuckle before having to contemplate us getting a routine shagging.

Thanks.

38 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Was thinking of avoiding this game and Glasgow on a Saturday before Christmas but think I might go now. Which stand are we getting - half the Jackie Husband?

If previous away supports this season are to go by, I’d guess you’ll be in the old Main Stand. That’s where Falkirk, Morton, Ayr, United and Queens have been, as opposed to the end section of the Jackie Husband for the Highland supports.

If previous away supports this season are to go by, I’d guess you’ll be in the old Main Stand. That’s where Falkirk, Morton, Ayr, United and Queens have been, as opposed to the end section of the Jackie Husband for the Highland supports.
Really? That's not so good. Don't like sitting in that old stand - worse view, cramped conditions and I've only ever seen my team lose (Pars and Kelty Hearts in the Junior Cup Final against Petershill) while sat there IIRC.

Archived