Resident evil 2 remake

54_and_counting

Have never played or seen a single game of resident evil. Is this an issue for me if I pick this up ??
I highly suggest picking up Resident Evil 7 too, came out 2 years ago and its first person and scary as f**k!

If you are using pc id suggest the site

Www.isthereanydeal.com

That'll let you know the cheapest price for a key from legitimate sites

10 minutes ago, XIII said:

Just finished with the police station (im assuming you go back at some stage as I only found the spade key) and f**k that licker scared the shit out of me

If you found the spade key you have tons left to do in the police station, you havent even met mr x yet, or william birkin

Whos game did you choose, claire or leon? 

13 minutes ago, XIII said:
32 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:
If you found the spade key you have tons left to do in the police station, you havent even met mr x yet, or william birkin
Whos game did you choose, claire or leon? 

Leon and nope and nope

Oofftt, here's a hint, save your ammo for birkin, 

Played the demo last night, thought it felt great, really smooth and the aiming is very nice! Bullets hitting the zombies are very realistic as pointed out before, parts of the face flying aff, even the zombies getting up off the floor is very well detailed. At one point I shot one in both knee caps and it started crawling towards me, nice touch.

I've probabaly answered my own question going by the demo, defo worth getting I take it? I've clocked it on eBay for 30 notes.

Played the demo last night, thought it felt great, really smooth and the aiming is very nice! Bullets hitting the zombies are very realistic as pointed out before, parts of the face flying aff, even the zombies getting up off the floor is very well detailed. At one point I shot one in both knee caps and it started crawling towards me, nice touch.
I've probabaly answered my own question going by the demo, defo worth getting I take it? I've clocked it on eBay for 30 notes.
Definitely worth it.

On another note, f**k those zombie dugs!

1 hour ago, XIII said:

Just met a tall chap in a rather fetching fedora who I presume is Mr X? I shat it and hid in the boiler room

Hahaha, aye thats mr x, don't get caught in a dead end, his clothesline from hell is devastating, he is attracted to the noise you make, so good luck avoiding him while your trying your damn best to fend off a screeching licker with your shotgun :lol:

3 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

Definitely for 30notes, full price its worth it nevermind 30 sheets, demo for all the good it is does not do the game justice at all

It's great and well worth picking it up. It's not a very long game though and they've made a mess of the B scenarios which is disappointing. Hank and Tofu are in it again and there is free DLC coming out next month based on some other characters.

6 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

It's great and well worth picking it up. It's not a very long game though and they've made a mess of the B scenarios which is disappointing. Hank and Tofu are in it again and there is free DLC coming out next month based on some other characters.

3 DLC coming up apparently, hopefully all free

3 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Yeah there is 3 coming out. One of the characters is Robert Kendo the gun shop owner that Leon meets.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-01-28-resident-evil-2-remake-gets-free-ghost-survivors-update-in-feb

Kendos bit in leons game is quite gut wrenching tbh,