Resident evil 2 remake

54_and_counting

If you don't fancy buying it i highly recommend watching TheRadBrad on youtube doing his play through,  i watched his full play through of Resident Evil Biohazard and it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Edited by Skondras

18 hours ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

It's rumoured that Resident Evil Nemesis is getting the remake treatment in the future as well.

Good shit, nemesis was good, imagine how scary that big rocket launcher carrying b*****d will be in over the shoulder viewpoint on these consoles

2 hours ago, XIII said:

Bought it yesterday, preloaded and updated drivers, unfortunately wont be able to play it until Sunday night but looking forward to it, really enjoyed the demo

Got it pre downloaded on my ps4 waiting for me finishing work today, after the demo i canny wait to get cracked into it, 

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

Good shit, nemesis was good, imagine how scary that big rocket launcher carrying b*****d will be in over the shoulder viewpoint on these consoles

Got it pre downloaded on my ps4 waiting for me finishing work today, after the demo i canny wait to get cracked into it, 

I've seen footage of the Tyrant pursuing Leon in the RE2 remake and it looks tense as hell. Imagine how scary getting chased by the Nemesis would be.

3 hours ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

Started playing this earlier and so far I am very impressed with it. Great fun.

How far in are you, ive saved after maybe half an hour of gently creeping along corridors, absolutely shattered from work so probs done for the night, dont wanna ruin it by stumbling through parts, 

33 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

How far in are you, ive saved after maybe half an hour of gently creeping along corridors, absolutely shattered from work so probs done for the night, dont wanna ruin it by stumbling through parts, 

I found the safe room next to the stairs (and the window that a zombie breaks through) and saved my game then called it a night.

I'm not the type to play games for hours at a time and am usually too busy to play games that long anyway, but I want to take my time and enjoy this game.

I've been dodging a lot of the zombies and running from them, because I'm trying to save ammo for times when I actually need it i.e. if there's a lot of them and it isn't possible to run away. I didn't even shoot any on the way to the police station.

Edited by TheIntenseHummingOfEvil

7 minutes ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

I found the safe room next to the stairs (and the window that a zombie breaks through) and saved my game then called it a night.

I'm not the type to play games for hours at a time and am usually too busy to play games that long anyway, but I want to take my time and enjoy this game.

I've been dodging a lot of the zombies and running from them, because I'm trying to save ammo for times when I actually need it i.e. if there's a lot of them and it isn't possible to run away. I didn't even shoot any on the way to the police station.

Nah im the same on the way to the rpd, however in the station ive been taking them down as i dont want them as a distraction when the tyrant shows up, couple of head shots seems to do the trick, fpr now lol

2 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Nah im the same on the way to the rpd, however in the station ive been taking them down as i dont want them as a distraction when the tyrant shows up, couple of head shots seems to do the trick, fpr now lol

Headshots are definitely the way to go.

The fact that bits fly off the zombies when you knife them is a nice touch. :lol:

25 minutes ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

I blew a zombies head clean off with two headshots. I don't think he'll be getting back up. :lol:

I dont wanna spoil it for others, but the detail and animations with the zombies and their body parts is outstanding, 

I played a bit more of leons game, i know whats coming up but im shitting myself to begin it lol

Played this for a couple of hours last night and loving it so far. It looks amazing and brings back a lot of memories and nostalgia of playing it first time round. The updates to the game play such as the over the shoulder 3rd person view and shooting are much better than the original. No door opening sequence either which is great.

Only annoying issue has been zombies getting stuck behind doors. If you need to go through the door then you are getting bit. Playing it on hardcore so you have to save using the ink ribbon like the original and sometimes I've had to take an alternate route to avoid a zombie behind a door.

Right f**k this, ive no even met the tyrant b*****d yet and ive died once, shat myself from the lickers (who btw are an absolute nightmare this time around) met william birkin (was him that killed me) and pretty much had the fear level ramped up by they fucking devil dogs, on top of that the gsme gives you just enough ammo to keep you going, but make you shite yourself everytime you go round a fucking corner, 

Oh and for all you doubters out there, yes there is a shotgun, yes it can pack a punch, but no its not a guaranteed headless zombie when you use it, 

Oh and one more thing, b*****d capcom made the zombies stagger from side to side as well, none of your original walk in a straight line and take the bullets zombies, oh hell no, line up a perfect head shot, fuckers stumbles to the left, you miss and the b*****d is right on top of you