Resident evil 2 remake

54_and_counting

Should be excellent, however if they keep the same clunky movements of the first remake I’d probably not buy it. f**k knows how I coped the first time, but the controller was near getting wigged off a wall as I got stuck behind a chair whilst getting attacked [emoji23]

48 minutes ago, Loki said:

Should be excellent, however if they keep the same clunky movements of the first remake I’d probably not buy it. f**k knows how I coped the first time, but the controller was near getting wigged off a wall as I got stuck behind a chair whilst getting attacked emoji23.png

Given its the over the shoulder viewpoint id guess we're getting resi 4 type controls, they were pretty decent iirc

2 is the best Resident Evil game. Been waiting on this remake for ages! 

Loved the remake of the original (controls were fine I felt, only took a couple of minutes to get used to them) so this will surely be awesome. Will have to get an Xbox One for this mind.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Hopefully it's just the graphics they've changed and they've kept the game just the way it was.

It looks completely different in that zombies are much more dangerous (no dodging by them in tight corridors) plus its the resi 4 camera viewpoint (not the worst thing tbh) 

The 30mins play demo video looks good, im really looking forward to how much bigger and better the umbrella lab will look along with how fucking nightmarish William birkin and the tyrant thing look, infact f**k playing the b game (if thats still in it) as that big fucking green coated tyrant was a b*****d lol

• 1 month later...

Just played the demo, the game is outstandingly gorgeous, the zombies are more detailed than ever before, the sounds are unreal, you literally turn every direction in a room cause you hear noises and stuff, zombies take noticable damage, bits flying off them, 

Pre order is done, this is going to be epic i think

On 02/12/2018 at 21:02, Loki said:

Should be excellent, however if they keep the same clunky movements of the first remake I’d probably not buy it. f**k knows how I coped the first time, but the controller was near getting wigged off a wall as I got stuck behind a chair whilst getting attacked emoji23.png

You'll be happy to know that the controls are awesome, right stick to look around, left stick to move or strafe

And you can aim and move at the same time

Aye controls are slick, same controls as RE7.

Wish I didnt spend so long looking around, got the shotgun with 3 mins to spare so was running around like a madman trying to find zombies to use it on before the 30 mins was up

4 hours ago, XIII said:

Aye controls are slick, same controls as RE7.

Wish I didnt spend so long looking around, got the shotgun with 3 mins to spare so was running around like a madman trying to find zombies to use it on before the 30 mins was up

Haha the shotgun is fucking great, plus the switching of weapons is so slick and easily done during a battle, a massive improvement onnold resi games