• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
lokforever

pollok 1v1 glenafton 3v0 pens Sc 1.12.18

Treble* 
Footage, show me? Seems like something that would have been viral and pretty hard to forget. Also, its banter. Fans or players or both that's a part of fitba. 
Gloating will always be a part of fitba as well, if a couldn't handle that a wouldn't be on here so soon after the game. 
Sorry treble lol,

The treble in my eyes is the League, Scottish and West.

In think you guys won the Pollok ET cup?

There is footage, it was on the Talbot fb page and probably still is.

On 03/12/2018 at 01:00, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Talbot player has previously posted derogatory stuff on twitter about glens and cumnock. That's classles.

Talbot giving out Pelters left right and centre then not being able to take it back. Sore sore sore losers

One season wonders would be winning nothing for 20/30 years.. One good season.. Then back to hee haw for another few decades. Unbelievable how many times I've had to explain this to deluded people 

What player ? Glens are a good team a lottery when it goes to the pens . Pollok keeper has had good saves in the match and done well for the penalty’s 

It has been two tough cup ties , by two evenly matched teams and could have went either way if chances had been taken. I thought the Officials were the best ive seen this season and deserve praise for their handling off the game in which I cannot remember a bad tackle although very competitive. Good luck to Pollok in the nxt round.

Edited by GLENAFTON93

9 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

What player ? Glens are a good team a lottery when it goes to the pens . Pollok keeper has had good saves in the match and done well for the penalty’s 

9 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Shankland

12 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Sorry treble lol,

The treble in my eyes is the League, Scottish and West.

In think you guys won the Pollok ET cup?

Treble is 3 trophies simple

Evening times cup, lok were nothing to do with it ?

12 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Footage like that wouldnt have stayed only on Talbot's page, would have went viral, and wouldnt be forgotten about by either side inn a hurry. Zero recollection of any footage, had it been seen I would probably have bee first to share it on here!

Footage like that wouldnt have stayed only on Talbot's page, would have went viral, and wouldnt be forgotten about by either side inn a hurry. Zero recollection of any footage, had it been seen I would probably have bee first to share it on here!
It is there. I'm sure if you ask about it go into the fb page and ask you'll get the answer.

On 05/12/2018 at 00:12, Talbot 1978 said:

It is there. I'm sure if you ask about it go into the fb page and ask you'll get the answer. emoji106.png

f**k scrolling back through a full season and a bit worth of vids :lol:

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear