Ayr Utd vs ICT - Friday Night Football

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rb123! said:
29 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
BT Sport guys said they were heading for the pub. I'm guessing they've not rocked up at the Ship Inn?

Maybe got complementary ayr tops and now away to Arthur Street Kitchen for free entry.

Mrs Boo is there tonight for works doo.....little mix tribute apparently. Sounds riveting:yucky

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Mrs Boo is there tonight for works doo.....little mix tribute apparently. Sounds riveting:yucky

She'll be walking like John Wayne by now.;)

25 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

No idea what that means but I hope you get a result against the green arsecheek tomorrow.

They are also #TB4 but I hope you are right.

Your team playing another #W38?

Not calling the game off early was a bad decision, but I can't say that rescheduling it in the first place was. It's not as if Tannadice is a quick jaunt for Ayr fans, and that Friday night game showcased the club to an audience who would rarely if ever have otherwise seen them live.

As for Thompson giving the game the go-ahead at the time he said he would, only to rescind that: I am shocked that a Scottish referee would be inconsistent, or contradictory.

With the wind it can unfortunately just be a complete lottery and change from minute to minute, it's not as easy to postpone a match for wind as is it a frozen or waterlogged pitch. At 7 the wind hit its strongest point of the day and the correct decision was taken to call off the match.

Don't think there could really have been a decision taken at like 2/3 this afternoon to call it off cause that would have caused uproar if come kick off it hadn't actually been as bad as predicted.

Think the club avoided making any earlier decision due to it being on BT so obvs wanted it to go ahead, don't know how all that works with the SFA, if they should have stepped in earlier in the day to query the match who knows or it's up to the club to get in contact. Feel though for Inverness fans who got absolutely shafted.

Bemused also by the fact it was apparently playable at 1845 but then 20 mins later it wasn't, wasn't a huge difference in the short space of time.

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Empty? 

ETA - Are you saying the top club in Scotland are not a big club?  Just checking.

Trolling DKB who cares ,no brains old boy you may have noticed we are on the coast lovely part of the world I may add,but gets the worst wind 

To be fair, if my my club had been the last to benefit from promotion from 2nd top in the straight up 2 up 2 down from the prem, then go on to benefit from virtually every relegation permutation in modern top league history, id be pretty smug coming down to this forum too, whilst top of the pile.
And I say this absolutely behind Killie welcoming the chase [emoji1303]

Archived