Ayr Utd vs ICT - Friday Night Football

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I've got a real bad feeling about a turgid goalless draw.

Ict will, presumably, sit in and try to squash shankland. If we don't get an early goal this could be painful viewing.

I with you on this.. unless there is an early goal (for either side) can see this being a ICT sitting in for the draw with the occasional counter attack making it painful viewing. I hope I'm so wrong. 

Railway end to be open tomorrow night for ayr fans, turnstiles into railway end also to be open as the turnstiles on SRE will be shut.

More details to be given tomorrow and in the match preview but presume SRE is to be open.

Railway end to be open tomorrow night for ayr fans, turnstiles into railway end also to be open as the turnstiles on SRE will be shut.

More details to be given tomorrow and in the match preview but presume SRE is to be open.

Graeme Miller said on Facebook SRE is still open it’s just the turnstile that’s closed.

Good thing it’s a Friday night and it’s ICT fans because a bigger away crowd might have stopped us using the Railway End for home fans.

Graeme Miller said on Facebook SRE is still open it’s just the turnstile that’s closed.

Good thing it’s a Friday night and it’s ICT fans because a bigger away crowd might have stopped us using the Railway End for home fans.
Get the feeling the club have been forced into opening up the railway end for us after what happened with SRE.

May be wrong though and could have been serious issues if we'd been playing with a big away support.

As mentioned earlier , indications are that both terraces behind goals will be open for Ayr fans , it’s only the Somerset turnstiles which will be out of action , the half dozen ICT fans will be accommodated within the  away area of stand and enclosure, where we house all wee crappy supports 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

???

Are ICT bringing a big away support?

Obviously not but it's quite funny to see the size of our away support being brought up as some kind of stick to beat us with. You're not going to find any ICT fan who would say it's anything but small so repeatedly insulting the size of our away crowds is pretty pointless really especially when the game is on a Friday night.

3 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

As mentioned earlier , indications are that both terraces behind goals will be open for Ayr fans , it’s only the Somerset turnstiles which will be out of action , the half dozen ICT fans will be accommodated within the  away area of stand and enclosure, where we house all wee crappy supports 

falkirk thread for crowd w*nk bantz please

On 04/12/2018 at 17:25, ayrunitedfw said:

After the performance on Friday night I’m buzzing for this one. Glad ICT lost their unbeaten run and as @pandarilla said hopefully it has the Bus effect’. We had three injuries (Adams, Kerr and Forrest) and one suspension (Moore) on Friday night but hopefully the injuries have cleared and all are back in contention for Friday.

Teamwise i’d go: 

Doohan 

Smith Rose Bell Harvie 

Geggan Murdoch Crawford McDaid

Moffat Shankland

Subs- Hare-Reid, Higgins, Kerr, Adams, Docherty, Forrest, Moore

We were terrific on Friday so see no point in changing it. 

According to our match preview, Forrest, Kerr and Adams are still out so I’d expect the same team that started on Friday with Craig Moore replacing Finn Ecrepont on the bench. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

According to our match preview, Forrest, Kerr and Adams are still out so I’d expect the same team that started on Friday with Craig Moore replacing Finn Ecrepont on the bench. 

Strange, according to McCall last Friday they were all just about fit but he didn't see any point in "risking them", I'd have thought that another week on that they would all have been 100% ??

Archived