• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Tenkay

The Citizens Vs The Spiders

Spot on mate, point scoring and jealousy.

Fucking hell.

The constant going on about budget would indicate to me that there is a bit of jealousy yes. The fact that Edinburgh are able to bring in better players than what Clyde can, must be a sore one to take considering they have been only in the league a couple of seasons.

I can’t remember Craig Thompson getting brought up as much last season.

Nonce-sense. We are well accustomed to having an inferior budget to the majority of opponents in the league during any given season by now, and this year we actually have the luxury of boasting one of the highest.

Nice try all the same

13 hours ago, Connor7 said:

All that’s been spoke about on this page is Thomson, and not the game its self.

You clearly haven't read the thread properly then.  I spoke about both, as have many other QP fans.

Clyde fans are the ones only talking about Thomson, which they have every right to, that's how forums work. It would also be hard for them to talk about a game they didn't attend  

Your point about jealousy etc is rubbish.  EC fully merited their win over us, as they did earlier in the season at Hampden. Best team we've played against in the league by a long way. In my 35 + years of watching QP I've seen us lose more games than win, I'm kind of used to it. I would criticise EC over the whole Thomson affair even if we were the ones top. If you don't believe me then there is nothing I can do about that

Edited by Mick1867

Can’t believe guys are trying to point score over this.
From keeping an eye on Edinburgh city’s results, and reading the forum. It does seem to me that Thomson is now getting highlighted more than before, now Edinburgh are top of the league.
Not many people paid much attention when they were pumping them last season.
Is it jealousy that there top of the league and your not?
They have took a few years to find there feet in the senior leagues, now there making a big push to get promoted and showing ambition with some of the signings they have made.

Signing Thomson was always going to get negative comments for obvious reasons. But seems strange to me that Clyde are trying to take the moral high ground, when they have a striker that no one wanted to sign when they took a chance on him.

If Edinburgh want to make them captain then so be it, that’s there choice.

Just concentrate on trying to stop them winning the league, than focusing on him.
The big difference is last season Edinburgh weren't threatening to remove opposition fans that shouted something at Thomson. At the same game the Edinburgh fans were shouting stuff at Goodwillie but none of the Edinburgh officials or stewards said anything to them. If you sign players like Thomson or Goodwillie then you are going to have to expect that they will come in for stick.

Can’t believe guys are trying to point score over this.
From keeping an eye on Edinburgh city’s results, and reading the forum. It does seem to me that Thomson is now getting highlighted more than before, now Edinburgh are top of the league.
Not many people paid much attention when they were pumping them last season.
Is it jealousy that there top of the league and your not?
They have took a few years to find there feet in the senior leagues, now there making a big push to get promoted and showing ambition with some of the signings they have made.

Signing Thomson was always going to get negative comments for obvious reasons. But seems strange to me that Clyde are trying to take the moral high ground, when they have a striker that no one wanted to sign when they took a chance on him.

If Edinburgh want to make them captain then so be it, that’s there choice.

Just concentrate on trying to stop them winning the league, than focusing on him.

IMG_5297.jpg

Merry Xmas.

1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

IMG_5297.jpg

Merry Xmas.

That's poor mate. Bad enough to reduce sexual abuse to the same level as grammatical error, but to offer your own used copy of a book as a seasonal gift.............now that's really shocking!