The Citizens Vs The Spiders

Think his second yellow was for dissent. 

It was an "elbow" that poleaxed your player. Couldn't be more unprofessional if he tried, the big Jessie.

Wanted to stay out the Thomson stuff but his attitude today, constantly trying to bait our fans, and the disgraceful incident of booting the ball, which was out of play at the touchline, at our striker who was on the deck, head covered in blood and the club physio and two paramedics tending to him. He clearly has mental health issues and why your club needs someone like that, never mind making him captain, shames your committee and very fan who applauds him. He has a criminal record, on the sex offenders register, plays for a diddy club in a diddy stadium in Pilton and somehow seems to think he's something special. Six months in Barlinnie is what he needs.

If you genuinely wanted to be like Queen's Park FC then your owners have taken you to the extreme opposite. Please don't compare us again.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

It was an "elbow" that poleaxed your player. Couldn't be more unprofessional if he tried, the big Jessie.

Wanted to stay out the Thomson stuff but his attitude today, constantly trying to bait our fans, and the disgraceful incident of booting the ball, which was out of play at the touchline, at our striker who was on the deck, head covered in blood and the club physio and two paramedics tending to him. He clearly has mental health issues and why your club needs someone like that, never mind making him captain, shames your committee and very fan who applauds him. He has a criminal record, on the sex offenders register, plays for a diddy club in a diddy stadium in Pilton and somehow seems to think he's something special. Six months in Barlinnie is what he needs.

If you genuinely wanted to be like Queen's Park FC then your owners have taken you to the extreme opposite. Please don't compare us again.

Thomson is quite simply a disgrace of a man. He is a convicted sex offender and has not an ounce of embarrassment or regret about his crime.

that is why he revels when he gets abuse and Edinburgh City committee and stewards are very quick to  eject any fan who dares to call him out about his crime. All the nonsense spouted by them about a second chance etc is just rubbish. Maybe if he or EC made some statement about support to  the victims in this case, they might get some respect from other Clubs fans.

but for now, they are a disgrace of a Club and I’m resting my vocal chords until the 22nd to give Thomson full volume on behalf of his forgotten victims.

On 11/30/2018 at 15:11, the_bully_wee said:

Where exactly does flinging £600 a week at Conrad Balatoni and Danny Handling fit into copying the Queen's Park blueprint?

Think he probably meant the first incarnation of Edinburgh City back in the 1920s and 30s as their plan is said to have been to be Edinburgh's version of Queens' Park.

Guest Landan Spiv
1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

If you won today you'd have written none of that. Guarenteed. 

If you won today you'd have written none of that. Guarenteed. 

That’s about the most shallow post I’ve ever seen on PnB. And that’s saying something.

As my old friend Edmund Burke said, all it needs for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

If that’s what being professional is, I’ll stick with being with the amateurs. Shambles of a club.

That’s about the most shallow post I’ve ever seen on PnB. And that’s saying something.

As my old friend Edmund Burke said, all it needs for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

If that’s what being professional is, I’ll stick with being with the amateurs. Shambles of a club.
Landan thinks Thomson's innocent and that Thomson's victim apologised to him so you won't get a sensible response from him.

We had the same issues when we played Edinburgh away a few weeks back but the Edinburgh fans on here and the officials at the game are desperate to sweep it under the carpet.

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Not any more he's not. It expires after a certain period depending on the sentence given. 

Guest Landan Spiv

Funny how none of you last season were saying nothing about Thomson when we were getting pumped every week. It seems fans of every club have to mention Thomson every time they lose to City. It's like none of you can handle getting beat off a diddy team eh.

Guest Landan Spiv
18 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Landan thinks Thomson's innocent and that Thomson's victim apologised to him so you won't get a sensible response from him.

We had the same issues when we played Edinburgh away a few weeks back but the Edinburgh fans on here and the officials at the game are desperate to sweep it under the carpet.

Read up on facts. Not what was in the sensationalist red tops 

Guest Landan Spiv
45 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

You wouldn't have wrote that though would you? Truth hurts 

I'd genuinely rather be relegated to the South of Scotland league and get pumped every week than stand applaud a convicted nonce. Clearly the club have directed the stewards to clamp down on anyone pointing out reality. 

7 minutes ago, an86 said:

I'd genuinely rather be relegated to the South of Scotland league and get pumped every week than stand applaud a convicted nonce. Clearly the club have directed the stewards to clamp down on anyone pointing out reality. 

hey ho, you could just try supporting your own team. 

as Michelle Obama said "when they go low, we go higher"

4 minutes ago, an86 said:

Edinburgh City as a Club and fans are apologists for a sex offender. How low can you go.

there are no arguments they can make, he was caught tried and convicted and placed on the sex offenders register. He has now been taken off the register after he served his time but that does not make him innocent as EC fans like to think. I hope the two young girl victims have a decent life despite his offence against them. Unfortunately you won’t see any compassion on here from EC re them.

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Missed the point lads. Not surprising. 

Do you believe that it's appropriate for a football club who seek to attract young fans to employ a man convicted of sex offences against underagers? Not sure what point is being missed. 

Guest Landan Spiv

My point is this....... Why when we beat other clubs do opposition fans always have to mention Thomson after a defeat? They literally can not handle getting beat off a club that a few years ago were playing in fron of less than 100 people. Can't any of you talk about the actual game itself? It's ALWAYS about Thomson because you need a scapegoat. 

Just now, Landan Spiv said:

My point is this....... Why when we beat other clubs do opposition fans always have to mention Thomson after a defeat? They literally can not handle getting beat off a club that a few years ago were playing in fron of less than 100 people. Can't any of you talk about the actual game itself? It's ALWAYS about Thomson because you need a scapegoat. 

I mentioned it before the game. 

Archived