Fixtures?

No 2 week bender this year for you Neilly boy! Unless Eck can sort you out at half time for hospitality 

Doesnt change that, il not be playing [emoji23], just makes sense too have games on 22nd then 2 week break for the players and officials too enjoy the festivities

• 4 weeks later...

Was just on my way back from Southerness this morning so called in at New Abbey as noticed there game off today due to waterlogged pitch but I’ve not been aware of any rain lately.
Pitch is in perfect condition? Had a walk all over it.
Have both clubs agreed for the day off maybe?
This is becoming a regular occurrence with games off when should be on. Lochar v Mids was called off due to wind only a few weeks back. Amateur League at its best.

Was just on my way back from Southerness this morning so called in at New Abbey as noticed there game off today due to waterlogged pitch but I’ve not been aware of any rain lately.
This is becoming a regular occurrence with games off when should be on. Lochar v Mids was called off due to wind only a few weeks back. Amateur League at its best.

Games can be off due to wind look at Ayr vs Cally recently so none of your pish please and thank you

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 11:30, Aguerooooo said:

Can't blame either team if they agreed to play it at a later date. Who wants to play a football match on the 29th December when it's freezing and everyone wants to go out on the lash!?

Archived