Public Touch Screens

A recent survey of some of McDonalds Food order touch screens have revealed that all tested had faeces/coliform on them so be aware, maybe it's best to order at the counter or go to Burger King.

Go to the Metro News site for a check.

I also saw that Morrisons have fitted screens at their cafe.

Whilst it is the case that there are manky b*****ds out there, I vaguely remember a study that showed that swabs from random mobile phones showed that pretty much everyones has traces of shite/pish/spunk/yer maw* on them no matter how rigorous you are in washing your hands

*delete as applicable.

2 minutes ago, stu_mfc said:

Which also means any surface in the restaurant like tables etc will be the same, introduction of touch screens is kinda irrelevant here.

They probably clean the tables more often though.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

There's a McDonalds in Keith? I was expecting a wifie selling fish heads to be the limit.

There's a alky teuchter called McDonald in Keith who smells like a wifie selling fish heads.

Thats about as good as it gets tbh apart from the Strathisla bakery.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There's a alky teuchter called McDonald in Keith who smells like a wifie selling fish heads.

Thats about as good as it gets tbh apart from the Strathisla bakery.

Why did the Strathisla baker have brown fingers?

Because he was kneading a poo.

Before going to McDonalds for his lunch.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

A recent survey of some of McDonalds Food order touch screens have revealed that all tested had faeces/coliform on them so be aware, maybe it's best to order at the counter or go to Burger King.

Go to the Metro News site for a check.

I also saw that Morrisons have fitted screens at their cafe.

Don't lick it then.

Modern touch screens don't work too well when being in contact with female genital internal fluids due to the chemistry makeup of the screen and the aforementioned 'juices'. Always check out the lads who are hitting the screen like they are playing an 80's Olympic game, that lad has recently made his wife/ girlfriend/ mum/ gran etc... moderately happy. If it's your mum that's tapping the screen, pics please. 

The message here Shirley is that germs are everywhere and, ickyness factor aside, it doesn't really matter. Unless the touch screens are infected with smallpox and you keep your fingers mostly out of your mouth, you'll probably be fine.

Archived