Are you a weirdo?

BFTD

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/12/2018 at 08:21, Brummie Clyde said:

When eating ridged crisps like McCoys some of them have a flat side. I'm not sure of they've been burnt in the factory? Anyway, I like to pick these ones out and save them until the end.

Probably looks a bit odd when I'm stockpiling crisps on my desk at work.

Just to help you out here, there is no "probably" about it. 

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You get a lot of stick on here and some of it unfair.

But that post is the most beastly thing I’ve seen from you ever.

:lol:

All that flavoury MSG goodness goes to waste down the back of the throat otherwise! Like drinking wine through a feeding tube.

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As mentioned before, I don't drink tea or coffee. I don't think that's weird though, but it continues to apparently astonish some folk. Some people seem to 'forget' as well, as it's just too unbelievable and I do like them, or at least one of them, after all.

In fact I don't like hot drinks at all. I like all drinks to be chilled. If I'm buying juice or water from a shop I can tell if it's cold enough by touch, and if it isn't I'll rummage through them to the back to find one of sufficient temperature. If there still isn't one (e.g. if the entire row or rows have been restocked) then I'll go to a different shop.

I don't mind rain. Again, not weird, but some folk seem to go mental about it and genuinely let it ruin their day. When I got in to work the other day a lassie said it was a 'shit day'. I was genuinely confused and asked if she was ok. She was of course saying this because it was raining. Mental how brainwashed some folk are.

If it’s pishing it down then there are clearly loads of situations where it would ruin your day. It’s not weird to like rain, but it’s also not weird to dislike it.

13 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

I frequently go 4-5 days without having a shite. Apparently that's pretty bizarre.

I’d get some more fibre in your diet.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

How does rain ruin your day?

1. Sitting at work completely soaked through, freezing and with a dry cleaning bill coming up

2. Multiple different scenarios where you had planned to do something outdoors but can no longer do it as you’d be soaked through and freezing, meaning you’ve do do something else or sit in the house.

Dry cleaning bill :lol:

The vast majority of folk drive or get public transport to work so would barely get wet. Plus you dry off fairly quick usually. And if that ruins your day then you really need to have a VERY serious talk with yourself.

Rain doesn't stop folk from doing stuff outside. You can simply wear a rain jacket. And it doesn't only rain in winter. It rains in summer too so you wouldn't be freezing.

Rain is just water. It's not like it rains shite covered bricks. 

I genuinely can't believe folk actually let rain ruin their day and let it imprison them in their homes. Mental stuff.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Trying to work outside in the rain isn’t much fun either for those of us not fortunate enough to work in an office.

I can see how that could be shit but would it really ruin your entire day?

I can see how that could be shit but would it really ruin your entire day?

Well it can stop you from working/earning if your self employed so it can definitely ruin your day. I have to put waterproofs on and work through it unless it’s properly chucking it down and it really isn’t enjoyable at all and is quite miserable. If you work in an office though and are only outside for a few minutes you can go and f**k yourself though!

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

How does rain ruin your day?

You have to listen to c***s repeating the phrase, "ooh, it's really wet out there!" all day.

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As mentioned before, I don't drink tea or coffee. I don't think that's weird though, but it continues to apparently astonish some folk. Some people seem to 'forget' as well, as it's just too unbelievable and I do like them, or at least one of them, after all.

In fact I don't like hot drinks at all. I like all drinks to be chilled. If I'm buying juice or water from a shop I can tell if it's cold enough by touch, and if it isn't I'll rummage through them to the back to find one of sufficient temperature. If there still isn't one (e.g. if the entire row or rows have been restocked) then I'll go to a different shop.

I don't mind rain. Again, not weird, but some folk seem to go mental about it and genuinely let it ruin their day. When I got in to work the other day a lassie said it was a 'shit day'. I was genuinely confused and asked if she was ok. She was of course saying this because it was raining. Mental how brainwashed some folk are.

you come across as a bit of a weirdo.......but to be clear, it's not weird for me to think that. 

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Dry cleaning bill :lol:

The vast majority of folk drive or get public transport to work so would barely get wet. Plus you dry off fairly quick usually. And if that ruins your day then you really need to have a VERY serious talk with yourself.

Rain doesn't stop folk from doing stuff outside. You can simply wear a rain jacket. And it doesn't only rain in winter. It rains in summer too so you wouldn't be freezing.

Rain is just water. It's not like it rains shite covered bricks. 

I genuinely can't believe folk actually let rain ruin their day and let it imprison them in their homes. Mental stuff.

The King of Generalisations strikes again. You were asking why a specific person would find it annoying getting soaked and you respond again with a line about the vast majority. 

Also, a thorough soaking requires dry cleaning of a decent suit. You can laugh if you’re strolling about in your George threads that can just be chucked in a machine :lol:

Archived