Are you a weirdo?

BFTD

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, MSU said:

c***s that put their wallet or phone in their jeans back pocket. Fucking psychos.

a wallet should only be for items that are essential throughout the day. for me that is only a debit card and therefore not carried a wallet for about 10 years.

what are folks stuffing into their wallets that they need daily access to? 

The Mobile George Costanza Wallet.jpg

1 minute ago, KingRocketman II said:

a wallet should only be for items that are essential throughout the day. for me that is only a debit card and therefore not carried a wallet for about 10 years.

Not much.  Credit card, debit card, driving license and some cash but seldom more than £40.

24 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

The Mobile George Costanza Wallet.jpg

Johnny bags.

2 hours ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

If anybody keeps anything of value in their back pocket then pickpockets will love you.

Maybe if you're in Las Ramblas or a North African street market, but provincial shiteholes that most on here live in are hardly hotbeds of pickpockets.

I don’t carry a wallet often (was fed up of losing them). Debit card and notes back right, phone front right, keys and any change front left. It’s the only way to live.
If I was carrying a wallet, it’ll be back right, where it belongs.

When eating ridged crisps like McCoys some of them have a flat side. I'm not sure of they've been burnt in the factory? Anyway, I like to pick these ones out and save them until the end.

Probably looks a bit odd when I'm stockpiling crisps on my desk at work.
I've never found these. Must be the salt and vinegar ones.

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 07:57, throbber said:

He posted this one earlier this year and it came under fire:

IMG_2656.jpg

As could probably have been expected lots of people have posted pictures of themselves kissing theirs kids on the lips, I think the guy doing it whilst he and his daughter give the middle finger are taking it a bit too far tbh.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/7869756/defiant-dad-shares-pic-kiss-david-beckham-harper/amp/

As mentioned before, I don't drink tea or coffee. I don't think that's weird though, but it continues to apparently astonish some folk. Some people seem to 'forget' as well, as it's just too unbelievable and I do like them, or at least one of them, after all.

In fact I don't like hot drinks at all. I like all drinks to be chilled. If I'm buying juice or water from a shop I can tell if it's cold enough by touch, and if it isn't I'll rummage through them to the back to find one of sufficient temperature. If there still isn't one (e.g. if the entire row or rows have been restocked) then I'll go to a different shop.

I don't mind rain. Again, not weird, but some folk seem to go mental about it and genuinely let it ruin their day. When I got in to work the other day a lassie said it was a 'shit day'. I was genuinely confused and asked if she was ok. She was of course saying this because it was raining. Mental how brainwashed some folk are.

I have caveman feet; they're big, and abnormally wide, so I have to buy a size bigger than would be necessary for their length. To make matters worse, one is a full size bigger than the other, so one of my feet ends up rattling around in a size 15 when a size 13 would be sufficient for non-Neanderthals. Years of squeezing into narrow shoes in my youth has left my poor pinky toes twisted sideways  :(

Still, at least I have the regulation number of toes, not being from Fife and all. Got to look on the bright side.

Archived