Are you a weirdo?

BFTD

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

When I go to Celtic Park, my season ticket entry point is turnstiles 5 to 11, I always go through an odd number turnstile, when I go to away games I always try and go through an even numbered gate.

It's very odd, OCD and even fucked up you could say but a bizarre habit I got into one season where we were pretty successful and i've kept it up ever since.

Obviously only 2 trophies that season then.

50 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

I always have to clank my teeth shut when directly between two lamp posts. Also, lamp posts' bulbs often go off when I approach. I know I'm not alone with this as Esther Rantzen explored the phenomenon on "That's Life". 

They probably thought she was going to bite them, so saved her the bother.

2 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

I always have to clank my teeth shut when directly between two lamp posts. Also, lamp posts' bulbs often go off when I approach. I know I'm not alone with this as Esther Rantzen explored the phenomenon on "That's Life". 

Can't say I remember that one.

2018-12-04-18-33-39-874884994.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Can't say I remember that one.

2018-12-04-18-33-39-874884994.jpeg

It’s called SLI these days (street light interference). There are two schools of thought. It’s either a mix of witchcraft and telekinesis or the bulb is fucked.

13 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I'm afflicted with a similar phenomena whereby I, more frequently than chance would explain, flourish a stauner when I walk past a street light.

In days of old, when men were bold.

And women were not invented.

Men bored holes in telegraph poles and had to be contented.

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The other day I put my breeks on before I had my socks on.

By f**k that felt bizarre.

Can’t say I’ve ever put socks on bare feet before breeks.

It does make more sense though thinking about it, saves rolling up the trouser leg.

Number fixations seem so commonplace that it didn't even occur to me that it's weird.

I get an odd sense of satisfaction when I see computery numbers; binary placeholders are the obvious ones (up to six digits in decimal), but there's always the old Atari ST model numbers* (520, 1040, 4160) and common legacy processor models (68000, 286, 386, etc) too. Also went through a weird phase a few years ago where it seemed like I'd check the time at exactly 11:38 or 13:37 every day. Presumably I was checking if it was time for lunch a lot and just didn't remember the other times as the numbers had no meaning to me.

* discounting the 260, as it was shit.

24 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Can’t say I’ve ever put socks on bare feet before breeks.

It does make more sense though thinking about it, saves rolling up the trouser leg.

It was probably the second weirdest sensation I’ve ever experienced.

When I use the microwave I always open the door when there's one second left on the clock as I like to pretend that I'm James Bond and I've just defused a bomb.
if you couple this practice withthrowing in some random moves it feels just like youre on the set. my personal favourite is a commando roll.

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:39, throbber said:

Apparently David Beckham is a weirdo for kissing his 7 year old daughter.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46372511

Have any posters on here been labelled a weirdo for kissing their children?

I like watching Wheeler Dealers but was stopped in my tracks when they did the old Ford Popular episode.

Mike Brewer kissing his old man square on the lips was so many kinds of wrong.

4 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

When I use the microwave I always open the door when there's one second left on the clock as I like to pretend that I'm James Bond and I've just defused a bomb.

I like to 'snap-my-fingers-shoot' the toaster to predict when the toast is going to pop.

Image result for snap fingers and point

Archived