Are you a weirdo?

BFTD

Yes, you are. HTH. Now tell us your "eccentricities", as we'll tactfully refer to them, at least until you've confessed.

I'm apparently completely indoctrinated into wiping my feet whenever I cross a doormat, whether I'm entering or leaving a building. I always feel a pang of shame when I do it at the wrong time, as I figure people must take it as a comment on the cleanliness of their home/business/midden.

Wow, that's a weight lifted. Your go.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a weird thing for touching wood or my head in multiples of 3 if i want or dont want something to happen . Like the old saying/superstition of touch wood but it has to be 3 ,9 , 27 or 81 The higher the number depending on how much i do or dont want something to happen. Am i a weirdo??

3 minutes ago, cambozpar said:

I have a weird thing for touching wood or my head in multiples of 3 if i want or dont want something to happen . Like the old saying/superstition of touch wood but it has to be 3 ,9 , 27 or 81 The higher the number depending on how much i do or dont want something to happen. Am i a weirdo??

Only if you don't punch yourself in the face 243 times right now.

5 hours ago, cambozpar said:

^^^current leader.

54 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

When I get ready to go out I put on my left sock, left shoe then right sock, right shoe. 

Far better than left sock, right shoe, imho.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. 
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here. 

I quote random lyrics.. 

Those lyrics, in the context of this thread, aren't really random. Also, given that so many today don't seem to know the meaning of the word "Random", that's not particularly weird.

In short, f*ck off, you perfectly normal c*nt.

9 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I am a bit weird. Hide it well though.

I'm sure I remember you telling a story years ago about you walking round the shops in Glasgow with your Mrs at the time, and telling her that your right-turn was broken...then every time you came to a right corner you went round it by turning left 3 times :lol:

Archived