• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
The1andonly

SCOTTISH CUP DRAW

4 minutes ago, DanMan said:

This is Cup Chat DL..  Jog on 

We are the only club in the championship that would be able to beat the top teams 

the rest are an average lot 

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We are the only club in the championship that would be able to beat the top teams 

Wheesht for once as people can't be arsed with your constant nonsense on here, come back and spout derogatory stuff to other teams for being average as soon as darvel actually win something half decent, until then give us all peace. 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

You cant beat teams in The Champioship...  Now take your pills so that you can get your straight jacket back on

Full draw:
Girvan v Clydebank
Craigmark v Lochee
Kilwinning v Thornton/Renfrew
Largs v St Rochs
Cambuslang v Troon
Rossvale v Hurlford
Blantyre/Talbot v Glencairn
Pollok v Rosyth

Happy with lochee’s draw

Very happy with the draw. Best Pollok could've asked for

...and if Talbot want to defend the trophy they're going to have to beat Hurlford.
And Blantyre Victoria and Rutherglen Glencairn.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:

And Blantyre Victoria and Rutherglen Glencairn. emoji16.png

Nothing like taking it one game at a time !!!  Ever so slightly presumptuous.

Until yer money man came in Darvel were a run of the mill Ayrshire District League team.

8 hours ago, juventus said:

Until yer money man came in Darvel were a run of the mill Ayrshire District League team.

They still are

14 hours ago, glensmad said:

And Blantyre Victoria and Rutherglen Glencairn. emoji16.png

Certainly. I didn't think I needed to spell it out, but for those who want to make issues where there aren't any, I meant that Hurlford are the strongest team left.....except Talbot.

Certainly. I didn't think I needed to spell it out, but for those who want to make issues where there aren't any, I meant that Hurlford are the strongest team left.....except Talbot.

Yip ,you were impressive that rainy night at darvel after your much talked about win at Beechwood , remind me NB the score again DL ?