SCOTTISH CUP DRAW

The1andonly

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/11/2018 at 21:37, griffiti on the wall said:

With games likely to be postponed this weekend meaning 4th round ties and replays still to be played then I would be surprised if the draw is on Tuesday

Can they not just do the draw anyway with ties like either/or v someone its not rocket science

The draw for the 5th Round of the Scottish Junior Cup will take place on The Just the Juniors Show on RockSport Radio on Friday 7th of December

Great they’re taking the draw to another new media place, draw live on radio & on a live stream. Superb.

The teams in the draw are below:

IMG_5007.jpg

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

When was the last time there were more teams from South Ayrshire than both its North and East neighbours at this stage of the cup? Good stuff.

Not sure I'm getting what you might mean here...unless I'm missing something obvious.

East Ayrshire = Auchinleck Talbot, Hurlford United, Craigmark Burntonians.

North Ayrshire = Kilwinning Rangers, Largs Thistle.

South Ayrshire = Troon, Girvan.

Unless, of course, you're genuinely asking when the last time was...in which case...I don't know.

Not sure I'm getting what you might mean here...unless I'm missing something obvious.
East Ayrshire = Auchinleck Talbot, Hurlford United, Craigmark Burntonians.
North Ayrshire = Kilwinning Rangers, Largs Thistle.
South Ayrshire = Troon, Girvan.
Unless, of course, you're genuinely asking when the last time was...in which case...I don't know.
Nope. Just showing my ignorance mate thinking the burnt onions were a South Ayrshire team as they were always in an Ardagh group with Whitletts, Girvan etc. But of course, your right, Dalmellington is also in East Ayrshire.

Archived