• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
The1andonly

SCOTTISH CUP DRAW

It's usually the Tuesday after the reply weekend, which would be Tuesday, 4th December. However as the next round isn't until the end of January it might be later.

The draw is week commencing 3rd December (i.e. next midweek), with the venue to be confirmed.

The draw for the 5th Round of the Scottish Junior Cup will take place on The Just the Juniors Show on RockSport Radio on Friday 7th of December

On 28/11/2018 at 21:37, griffiti on the wall said:

With games likely to be postponed this weekend meaning 4th round ties and replays still to be played then I would be surprised if the draw is on Tuesday

Can they not just do the draw anyway with ties like either/or v someone its not rocket science

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Caskie said:

Can they not just do the draw anyway with ties like either/or v someone its not rocket science

That is what they will do on Friday Jimmy

The draw for the 5th Round of the Scottish Junior Cup will take place on The Just the Juniors Show on RockSport Radio on Friday 7th of December

Great they’re taking the draw to another new media place, draw live on radio & on a live stream. Superb.

The teams in the draw are below:

IMG_5007.jpg

When was the last time there were more teams from South Ayrshire than both its North and East neighbours at this stage of the cup? Good stuff.

38 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Home tie for lochee united please emoji23.png

Not too many teams will fancy meeting Lochee at home or away. 

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

When was the last time there were more teams from South Ayrshire than both its North and East neighbours at this stage of the cup? Good stuff.

Not sure I'm getting what you might mean here...unless I'm missing something obvious.

East Ayrshire = Auchinleck Talbot, Hurlford United, Craigmark Burntonians.

North Ayrshire = Kilwinning Rangers, Largs Thistle.

South Ayrshire = Troon, Girvan.

Unless, of course, you're genuinely asking when the last time was...in which case...I don't know.

Not sure I'm getting what you might mean here...unless I'm missing something obvious.
East Ayrshire = Auchinleck Talbot, Hurlford United, Craigmark Burntonians.
North Ayrshire = Kilwinning Rangers, Largs Thistle.
South Ayrshire = Troon, Girvan.
Unless, of course, you're genuinely asking when the last time was...in which case...I don't know.
Nope. Just showing my ignorance mate thinking the burnt onions were a South Ayrshire team as they were always in an Ardagh group with Whitletts, Girvan etc. But of course, your right, Dalmellington is also in East Ayrshire.

At least the Thornton/Renfrew game will be getting played on Saturday.

The scottish Cup is now practically dead lads let's be honest. Most of the best teams in the East are gone and the scottish Cup isn't what it once was. 

Time for a new non league Scottish Cup like the fa vase down south.