Biggest rivalries

ScottishBaggio

Leafa sundays are a joke right now. A few years ago when they had Roslin, Salters, Lothian, The standard, Meadowbank, Waverly it was a decent standard. Now teams like Meadowbank wednesdays are getting to the last 16 of the Scottish Cup. 

1 hour ago, xnxx said:
13 hours ago, Funmac said:
Shipping that amount goals then pennies will take Sandys.. As for winner comn from them 2..beg to differ,decent teams left..more than capable

Pennies couldn't get past a poor cumnock side

I think it’s a tie that everyone wants to see  and just see how good both teams are up against equally good opposition. Most people thinking the winner will come from the tie but they’ll be a few more teams thinking they can skip under the rader 

15 hours ago, Safc2017 said:

The 2 main things for us this year tbh  . But as you said it's a cup and upsets always happen . Saturday as a prime example . Having lost 2 east finals before it better be 3rd time lucky for me haha 

When were sandys in the east final last and who did the play when they lost both times? Struggling to remember. Did youse lose yo steins when they won it 2 years on the bounce? 

19 hours ago, Funmac said:

Shipping that amount goals then pennies will take Sandys.. As for winner comn from them 2..beg to differ,decent teams left..more than capable

I havent heard anyone from pennies or sandys on this say the winner of the east will come from us 2. Think both teams are aware there are lots of quality sides left in the competition

• 3 weeks later...

Archived