Biggest rivalries

ScottishBaggio

3 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
On 28/11/2018 at 23:43, Sandysafc said:
Sandys V Newcraighall

Another 4 past you today? Just seen results and fancied you to win comfortably

Took this game in today Sandys 3-1 up and concede 2 quick goals toiling from crosses. Goalkeeper and defence all over the place look like they’ll keep shipping goals unless they find a solution to there defencive frailties. No Kev Stewart for Sandys in and out goal scorer with the chances they made would expect he would’ve finished a few of the chances created today. Newcraighall dug in and could go a long way great team spirit. 

Took this game in today Sandys 3-1 up and concede 2 quick goals toiling from crosses. Goalkeeper and defence all over the place look like they’ll keep shipping goals unless they find a solution to there defencive frailties. No Kev Stewart for Sandys in and out goal scorer with the chances they made would expect he would’ve finished a few of the chances created today. Newcraighall dug in and could go a long way great team spirit. 
Its the point ive been making about sandys, they ship far to many goals and if you need to score so many goals to win a game puts massive pressure on the forwards.

17 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
44 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

Its the point ive been making about sandys, they ship far to many goals and if you need to score so many goals to win a game puts massive pressure on the forwards.

I don’t think playing kiddo at centre back is the best either, for a big guy can’t really get off the ground and far too slow to be playing there found out today with the quick strikers Newcraighall had. 

Sandys have loads of quality in there squad but could this be the start of a regression for them?  Not saying it is just a question? 

I don’t think playing kiddo at centre back is the best either, for a big guy can’t really get off the ground and far too slow to be playing there found out today with the quick strikers Newcraighall had. 
 Sandys have loads of quality in there squad but could this be the start of a regression for them?  Not saying it is just a question? 
Was he central of a back 3? He's a fantastic player but not blessed with pace. It could very well be mate but it keeps things more interesting and teams not rolling over for them. Sandys are a very good team but theres lots of quailty players around and not just with them.

15 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
25 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

Was he central of a back 3? He's a fantastic player but not blessed with pace. It could very well be mate but it keeps things more interesting and teams not rolling over for them. Sandys are a very good team but theres lots of quailty players around and not just with them.

Aye he was playing in the centre of a back 3, totally agree great player but centre back just doesn’t work for him especially when he’s getting pulled all over the place from strikers. When you look at the premier teams every single team can beat each other, will make it an interesting title race this season. 

Aye he was playing in the centre of a back 3, totally agree great player but centre back just doesn’t work for him especially when he’s getting pulled all over the place from strikers. When you look at the premier teams every single team can beat each other, will make it an interesting title race this season. 
Aye against pace in a back 3 wont suit him anything behind him is causing problems especially if hes being dragged wide in a 1v1.

16 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
36 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

Aye against pace in a back 3 wont suit him anything behind him is causing problems especially if hes being dragged wide in a 1v1.

Can’t see the Sandys management letting this carry on, can see them bringing in a centre half shortly to try and shore up the leaky defence or possibly sticking in another player to try and let Kiddo get back into his centre mid position again where he can control the game. 

Can’t see the Sandys management letting this carry on, can see them bringing in a centre half shortly to try and shore up the leaky defence or possibly sticking in another player to try and let Kiddo get back into his centre mid position again where he can control the game. 
Or maybe play a back 4?

So that would mean dropping either Bob or one of our wingers or 1 striker ! We never conceded much last season so I'm not sure if it's the formation . I personally think it's just down to the way we have been playing this season and are a fair way of that standard . Last season we worked hard on our pressing and closing areas of the pitch down . Something we have not done except the salvie game a couple weeks back . 

So that would mean dropping either Bob or one of our wingers or 1 striker ! We never conceded much last season so I'm not sure if it's the formation . I personally think it's just down to the way we have been playing this season and are a fair way of that standard . Last season we worked hard on our pressing and closing areas of the pitch down . Something we have not done except the salvie game a couple weeks back . 
If needs must mate, i think bob is your top boy. Could be the boys jave just went a bit flat and a few upsets may get them goimg again. Just think you have to be progressive as a manager / player / club amd not reactive.... can't fit players in and play folk out of position just to keep eveyone happy.

Hopefully Saturday was the kick up the arse we have been needing  . Am sure the management will get things turned around and get us pushing on for the second half of the season . 
Still fancy you to win the league and to do well in the East as imo the winner of your tie will be eventual winners..... but its a cup and anything can happen

The 2 main things for us this year tbh  . But as you said it's a cup and upsets always happen . Saturday as a prime example . Having lost 2 east finals before it better be 3rd time lucky for me haha 
It would be a great achievement mate. If you get past pennies i reckon it'll be 3rd time lucky. Whats the sunday team your boys play for?

Archived