• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
NJ2

Hearts v Rangers, 2nd Dec 2018, 12:00

33 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I’ll go for a scrappy 1-1, Hearts with a few out, but we looked tired in the latter stages on Thurs. Would be a huge boost if we could snatch all three and go top though. The number of ***** on this thread show that they aren’t dismissing their nearest challengers completely at present.

Aye the **** look like there shitting themselves at the thought of the **** right enough :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Romeo said:
15 hours ago, paranoid android said:

That's just Hearts anti Catholic policy in action.

As he is the son of an Irish immigrant mother, maybe we can use your imagined policy to refuse him entry to Tynecastle ? 

15 hours ago, Romeo said:

If he has a ticket surely they need to let him in.

Don’t be naive. Of course a club can refuse entry to an individual if they think they pose a risk to order. But it’s a bit of a slippery slope if people start getting refused entry because of their politics or even because they have criminal convictions. Personally, if he showed up, I would be inclined to let him in but quarantine him by asking 5 seats all round him to vacate (to complimentary corporate hospitality ) and surround him with standing polis, for elf an safety reasons - and the unfortunate side effect of blocking his view.

ps surely no danger of him being able to buy a ticket for this game with no previous purchasing history.

Edited by Pet Jeden

5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Personally, if he showed up, I would be inclined to let him  in

Incredible...

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Incredible...

I'd prefer for him to have his c**t kicked in outside the ground.

Not one too advocate violence but there is an exception to be made in this case.

I'm expecting a 0-0 or a 1-1 due to our energy sapping performance on Thursday.

Then again, if memory serves we played Hearts after a European game earlier in the season and were 3-0 up after half an hour, so.

7 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Now, I know I'm not the best for having my finger on the pulse of Scottish football, but I've genuinely never heard of connor goldson, and I'm not even being wide. 

He's only been playing in Scotland this season and he already hates Hearts, what did you do to upset him?

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

I thought Real Madrid played in La Liga???

I really didn't think anyone still took that claim seriously. :rolleyes:

However Gerrard has Rangers playing the best football ever, since Wattie and look like genuine challengers for the title. How? I hear you ask, well if they can beat and more importantly be a class above the dross in the Premiership by playing with 10 men for most games playing every game against opposition and the corrupt SFA officials, imagine what they could achieve with 11 players on the park and have the backing of the SFA  like the old days.

I'm sure them over in La Liga are worried about the rise of a new farce in European football.

7 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Now, I know I'm not the best for having my finger on the pulse of Scottish football, but I've genuinely never heard of connor goldson, and I'm not even being wide. 

He's the bang average centre half they signed from Brighton who they'll be demanding gets an England call up in about two months.

On 29/11/2018 at 12:19, Dindeleux said:

Think Tommy Robinson would maybe fit in better at the Falkirk Stadium these days.

You are getting confused with Tommy Robson our fullback. 

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Because he’s”not all there”?

Because he is a racist.

The number of ***** on this thread show that they aren’t dismissing their nearest challengers completely at present.

Kilmarnock?

what's the differences between Hearts and Rangers

Hearts fans have put their hands in their pockets/wallets to save their club, 2nd they support the original club funded in 1874 Heart of Midlothian football club is neither a clone or a tribute club unlike Zombie Rangers founded in 2012, that is why Hearts fans have my utmost respect and i hope they f**king hammer the clone rangers off Tynecastle park tomorrow

Kilmarnock?

That’s true after this afternoons results. It wasn’t this morning however. Killie are also still way behind Hearts at the bookies.

That’s true after this afternoons results. It wasn’t this morning however. Killie are also still way behind Hearts at the bookies.
You are an idiot mate.

rangers are getting better, and we have fuckall up front - would take a point, tbqhwy.

Dunne is a doubt, so Berra will likely start, possibly too soon: 

Zlamal

Smith - Dikamona -  Berra - Mitchell

Clair - Lee - Haring - Djoum - Morrison

MacLean

Subs: Doyle,  Garuccio, Cochrane, Bozanic, Wighton, Godinho, Hughes?

You are an idiot mate.
Aye, Aye
You think Killie are the side that will push Celt*c the furthest this term, fair enough. The bookies clearly don’t.