• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
NJ2

Hearts v Rangers, 2nd Dec 2018, 12:00

Are the Hearts mob and the Sevco mob meeting Tommy and his mob for drinks after the game and then going looking for foreign looking mobs to beat up? Moblicious...

Think Tommy Robinson would maybe fit in better at the Falkirk Stadium these days.

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Think Tommy Robinson would maybe fit in better at the Falkirk Stadium these days.

Or maybe rugby park if he misunderstood the chant about Ayr...

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

Or maybe rugby park if he misunderstood the chant about Ayr...

uglyt18fx.jpg

uglyt18fx.jpg.df1f18a462faf404fca0961fdb5f00f1.jpg
You need to stop taking pictures from Bennett's Facebook page.

Plenty of rumours flying about that Tommy Robinson has got tickets in the Hearts end for this.

Not that he'll get in to Tynecastle but I'd take great pleasure in seeing him hounded away from being anywhere near the vicinity of the stadium.

The most successful football team in the world will go top of the Premeirship when they win this.

Walls will be defended on the 29th

Plenty of rumours flying about that Tommy Robinson has got tickets in the Hearts end for this.
Not that he'll get in to Tynecastle but I'd take great pleasure in seeing him hounded away from being anywhere near the vicinity of the stadium.
If he has a ticket surely they need to let him in.

I have decided to put sevco on my coupon -1 goal...Mon the sevco

If he has a ticket surely they need to let him in.

Again, in all seriousness, I don’t think any club needs to let anyone in they decide not to. In a similar way a pub or a shop doesn’t need to sell anything to anyone should they choose not to. I hope the c**t does have a ticket, rocks up and is telt to bolt. Or can’t even get near for folk telling him to f**k off.

5 hours ago, Snafu said:

Rangers fans love Conner Goldson's comments.

Now, I know I'm not the best for having my finger on the pulse of Scottish football, but I've genuinely never heard of connor goldson, and I'm not even being wide. 

On 28/11/2018 at 04:48, The Tackle said:

THe weegie press linking our players with Rangers before we play them never fails to amuse me.

Sure they just linked McKenna with Celtic just before the Cup Final as well. 

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Again, in all seriousness, I don’t think any club needs to let anyone in they decide not to. In a similar way a pub or a shop doesn’t need to sell anything to anyone should they choose not to. I hope the c**t does have a ticket, rocks up and is telt to bolt. Or can’t even get near for folk telling him to f**k off.

I don't know the rules regarding entry either but I don't think it's quite the same as a pub or a shop refusing to serve you as you've already parted with your hard earned cash if you have a ticket.  Or your donated cash from brain dead mugs in this instance. 

17 hours ago, Snafu said:

The most successful football team in the world will go top of the Premeirship when they win this.

Walls will be defended on the 29th

I thought Real Madrid played in La Liga???

I’ll go for a scrappy 1-1, Hearts with a few out, but we looked tired in the latter stages on Thurs. Would be a huge boost if we could snatch all three and go top though. The number of ***** on this thread show that they aren’t dismissing their nearest challengers completely at present.