Amusing or terrifying uses for doll heads

banana

At work (Science, secondary school) we secretly fill a doll's head, with some holes pierced in the ears/nose/mouth, with shaving foam mixed with red food dye. It then goes in a glass bell jar and we connect a vacuum pump. Causes a few screams.

1 hour ago, David W said:

At work (Science, secondary school) we secretly fill a doll's head, with some holes pierced in the ears/nose/mouth, with shaving foam mixed with red food dye. It then goes in a glass bell jar and we connect a vacuum pump. Causes a few screams.

:lol:

Like this?

Image result for dolls head blood

i sometimes go beating at stracathro estate and me and the game keeper were driving in the wagon well up the hills and he told me about a doll he found tied to one of the deer fences further on. sure enough, as we got along the estate it was still there.

said the first time he seen it he was on his own in the pitch dark and his headlights caught it. scared the shit out him

eta - next time im up there ill get a pic

Wasn't there an episode of Taggart where the killer used doll heads to attract people's attention in remote areas and then cut them open?
if i had seen anything like that prior to seeing that doll, well up a hill, in the midst of nowhere and with a guy i hardly know i would have pished my frillies!

i sometimes go beating at stracathro estate and me and the game keeper were driving in the wagon well up the hills and he told me about a doll he found tied to one of the deer fences further on. sure enough, as we got along the estate it was still there.

said the first time he seen it he was on his own in the pitch dark and his headlights caught it. scared the shit out him

eta - next time im up there ill get a pic

IMG_1860.jpg

Archived