Amber and Black vs Amber and Claret 01/12/18

Provided we can make a fair wedge like Motherwell have, I don't mind this too much. Our 2018 accounts haven't been filed yet but I suspect our debt will be less than the £700k it was for 2017. Good transfer business could send us close to debt-free for YE 2019.

And a shite team on the park , see how you feel then

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

In all seriousness I can't understand a Motherwell fan complaining about a pitch when the pitch at Fir Park used to have more sand on it than Ayr Beach.

I realise you lot have been out of the big time for several years but our pitch problems were quite a while ago now.

1 hour ago, Cammit1964 said:

And a shite team on the park , see how you feel then

Shite team in the Premiership is better than a shite team in League 1, which was a genuine worry for us (add the possibility of going part time) just a couple of years ago.

10 hours ago, nsr said:

I realise you lot have been out of the big time for several years but our pitch problems were quite a while ago now.

As were Livi's financial troubles, Alan Lithgow's brush with the law, David Martindale's conviction....do you think anyone let's us forget them?

4 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

As were Livi's financial troubles, Alan Lithgow's brush with the law, David Martindale's conviction....do you think anyone let's us forget them?

These are definitely comparable. 

We were bogging on Saturday. Less of that, more Ally Gorrin #ballin pls.

Archived