Lovely Lager in the 21st century!

Billy Rubin

Simply the best lager  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Monday has become catch-up day for me.   Time to open the council tax reminders and - barring any court hearing going in my favour - pay over the odds for not being "work shy" and owning a reasonably large dwelling.    Time to Dyson the downstairs,  Chamois the C'eed,  buff the bathroom and wash my wedges and then I can sink into my seat for a cracking 6 day full blowout featuring my favourite supermarket ( not Tescos because it's awful ) imported lagers.    

Tomorrow I shall wake, answer these pesky emails, put my pager on mute and be intoxicated by the end of Bargain Hunt.    

What's yer poison?   

Guest Moomintroll
Monday has become catch-up day for me.   Time to open the council tax reminders and - barring any court hearing going in my favour - pay over the odds for not being "work shy" and owning a reasonably large dwelling.    Time to Dyson the downstairs,  Chamois the C'eed,  buff the bathroom and wash my wedges and then I can sink into my seat for a cracking 6 day full blowout featuring my favourite supermarket ( not Tescos because it's awful ) imported lagers.    

Tomorrow I shall wake, answer these pesky emails, put my pager on mute and be intoxicated by the end of Bargain Hunt.    

What's yer poison?   
So how long do you think you will last this time PB?

48 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Billy Rubin said:

What's yer poison?   

So how long do you think you will last this time PB?

That's a few times you've tried to "shop me", only a few months after sending me a really nice PM talking about more important matters.   

The vast majority of P & B are sound.  You're going down a road that more complex than the B8063.   Are you on an E?                             

Guest Moomintroll
That's a few times you've tried to "shop me", only a few months after sending me a really nice PM talking about more important matters.   

The vast majority of P & B are sound.  You're going down a road that more complex than the B8063.   Are you on an E?                             

Eh wut? Think I have sent 1 PM in all my time here and that was a reply to the late unlamented happyaccie. If you want to evade capture best to stop banging about sodding c'eeds and adapt your posting style.

6 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

What's yer poison?   

You're five figure income would allow you to do better. Get on the IPA, there's loads available in good supermarkets now. Perthshire will have other shops that sell it too.

All that stuff you listed is for washing the Cee'd.

If we can include pilsner rather than UK style later then it's Eichbaum. Local brewery in Mannheim. Will be having a few when I'm over in a couple of weeks. Of the better known German beers, Krombacher is good and even Bitburger is decent enough despite being the German equivalent of Tenants. Warsteiner isn't bad either.

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

If we can include pilsner rather than UK style later then it's Eichbaum. Local brewery in Mannheim. Will be having a few when I'm over in a couple of weeks. Of the better known German beers, Krombacher is good and even Bitburger is decent enough despite being the German equivalent of Tenants. Warsteiner isn't bad either.

Krombacher dark is pretty good, I must say.  Currently I've got a few Monshchof Shwarzbier and Bayerisch Hell in the fridge.  They taste a bit different from most German beer, which tend to be very samey.

What's yer poison?   
Mind not ride your bike with all that hooch

Archived