• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
BANKIEBILL

Hurlford v Bankies 1st Dec

Name Sloan's last big money signing

Don’t know any of talbots business bet you don’t no what they pay players either

Hurlford Utd v Clydebank
GAME ON
A reminder that today’s kick off at Blair Park is 1pm

C’mon The’FORD
I needed two posts to say all that

2 minutes ago, FlyHigh said:

Read the post again, name Talbot's last big money signing. Nothing to do with wages.

Don’t know any of talbots business bet you don’t no what they pay players either

8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Confused as to how a thread about the top of the table clash has descended into a talbot cock measuring competition.

Clydebank must have a thing like a bean if thats the case

1 minute ago, FlyHigh said:

You read mine don’t mention big money signings

Big wages attract big players.......simples. Keane was allegedly on a fortune at Hurlford.

42 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

He's not the best manager in Junior football. Also remember he has had a financial backing many other mangers could only dream about.

At Dalry did he ?? 

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just leave this chat to the table toppers eh? Not every thread has to be about your mob.

"Mob" Ha ha,

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Looking forward to this game, Hurlford certainly the best team in the region currently, robbed of the Scottish last year and easily the best footballing team from ayrshire currently.

Yep already beaten by Kilwinning and Talbot this season. Talbot are the side that bent Clydebank over and rode them harder than Sea Biscuit.

Yep already beaten by Kilwinning and Talbot this season. Talbot are the side that bent Clydebank over and rode them harder than Sea Biscuit.

Oh you’re an easy bite. Why not just concentrate on yer own team, see besides folks in your own wee village and your neighbours no one really cares.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Oh you’re an easy bite. Why not just concentrate on yer own team, see besides folks in your own wee village and your neighbours no one really cares.

Passing time until I hear if its Blantyre or Renfrew today and by the way I reeled you in. Hope you enjoy your usual pumping at Blair Park.

Passing time until I hear if its Blantyre or Renfrew today and by the way I reeled you in. Hope you enjoy your usual pumping at Blair Park.

Aww yeh you sure got me good. Now log off and let someone else on the village dial up.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Aww yeh you sure got me good. Now log off and let someone else on the village dial up.

Sure did. Great start to the day reeling in a daftie.  I'm away now enjoy your annual pumping in East Ayrshire.

Usually I can't be bothered with this type of jobbie tennis, but that was quite funny

Usually I can't be bothered with this type of jobbie tennis, but that was quite funny

Its alright he’s away to Renfrew from North Sentinel island all chuffed giving it high 6’s to his cousins thinking he outsmarted someone today.

Great credit to the ground staff at Hurlford that this game is on. Not just for the work today, but the preparation and work they do every day.

Great credit to the ground staff at Hurlford that this game is on. Not just for the work today, but the preparation and work they do every day.

Yeh, its a very smart ground you’ve got and the pitch is normally in great nick.