Hurlford v Bankies 1st Dec

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Going to be an amazing crowd in Hurlford today.... I reckon about 2000 for the Hurlford v shortlees Scottish Cup game 

Another comeback Jimmy Genitals and goosed it as usual. Good win for the Ford the day, can only fling the league away.

Ford deserved winners today ... even with our help they were hard working - pressing us into making mistakes - and took their goals really well. We also had our moments going forward and it must've been an entertaining game for a neutral. 

Best food in Juniors - just to add. The ladies do very well 

Ford deserved winners today ... even with our help they were hard working - pressing us into making mistakes - and took their goals really well. We also had our moments going forward and it must've been an entertaining game for a neutral. 
Best food in Juniors - just to add. The ladies do very well 
Nice of you to mention the food. I'll pass on your compliments to the ladies.

I enjoyed today's match. Clydebank are a good side to watch and are easy on the eye. They are a young side and that is often reflected in some basic errors, which Hurlford punished heavily.

I think as Bankie Bill says, we deserved our victory, however a very tight offside decision against the Bankies at 3-1 went in our favour. Had it not, it might have been an even more interesting match for the neutrals.

When you see how our players celebrated our fifth goal is the best indication of how difficult we found Clydebank today.

Right in line with Higgins and he was onside. It was very frustrating as we were having a good spell and it could've worked out differently but not to be. Hurlford have an excellent team - very good going forward and really well organised. You'll win the league if you beat Talbot and it'll be well deserved 

4 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Hurlford have had a remarkable sequence so far and today was a big test but they seemed to blitz it so who knows how they will be stopped!!

Out of all of the words in the world you chose to use one that doesn't even sound right ... wtf

Archived