Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
On 10/12/2018 at 17:44, Cunny said:
Keir Knapp's up for sale, first come first served lol emoji4.png

What i hear this morning you actually may need to sell him as a large bill may be coming the club's way ?? Is This true ?

Ffs here we go a bill for what?

Best player Iv played with, against and seen play amateurs in my time. Could easily go on and play professional, but if happy playing with pals for local team then fair play to him.

Really professional??? We talking Dumbarton or ???? Im sorry but if you could make a step up to do it as a profession i wouldn't let my mates hold me back, dont know the boy but it if its true its a waste of ability.

Some boys in the crowd letting off smoke bombs or something, it has nothing to do with anyone from Shortlees, Amateurs, we are not responsible for the crowd at an away game. 
You are 100% responsible for your own fans, bit I like your thinking, try pass the bill to hurlford and do the full of Ayrshire a favour [emoji23]🤣

4 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

You are 100% responsible for your own fans, bit I like your thinking, try pass the bill to hurlford and do the full of Ayrshire a favour

Well there was 3/400 people there, let them prove it was our fans, there is cctv I think. I mean it might be a Hurlford infiltrator, who is trying to tarnish our good name. 

I can tell you are worried at the possible bill coming as u usually come across in this like an honest guy but trying to pin this on the home club when the full of Kilmarnock talk and know it wasn't is a bit low. Thank God they never started smashing up cars at theeague winning 5-0 game as since you are the home club, by your theory, it would be yourselves that would have been responsible. You do make a good point tho about proving it. I can see this incident ruining it for all local clubs tho, people likely to be banned from inside the fence I would think

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I can tell you are worried at the possible bill coming as u usually come across in this like an honest guy but trying to pin this on the home club when the full of Kilmarnock talk and know it wasn't is a bit low. Thank God they never started smashing up cars at theeague winning 5-0 game as since you are the home club, by your theory, it would be yourselves that would have been responsible. You do make a good point tho about proving it. I can see this incident ruining it for all local clubs tho, people likely to be banned from inside the fence I would think

I agree with all this although the official rule states that no supporters should be inside the fence at astro parks anyway but only one too my knowledge enforce it. On the back off the Shortlees fans antics all astro parks will more than likely enforce it now 

14 hours ago, Cunny said:

Some boys in the crowd letting off smoke bombs or something, it has nothing to do with anyone from Shortlees, Amateurs, we are not responsible for the crowd at an away game. 

It is very clear in the rules that clubs are wholly responsible for their own touchline 

8 hours ago, Cunny said:

Well there was 3/400 people there, let them prove it was our fans, there is cctv I think. I mean it might be a Hurlford infiltrator, who is trying to tarnish our good name. 

'Tarnish our good name' yous are always up to trouble, hope yous get a hefty fine ruining good astro parks like that

What trouble would that be speak up donza enlighten us
Agree, what trouble? I have seen plenty of shortlees games with upwards of 100 at most and never witnessed any trouble, banter yeah but not trouble. I'd say that this is an isolated incident, which meant no harm but unfortunately could leave SOMEONE with a bill well into the thousands.

OMG, It wasn't flares they let off, it was a couple of smoke bombs. As for thousands of pounds worth of damage, I don't think so. Also as for always in trouble, what trouble, possibilitys of smashing up cars after a 5-0 win?  Come take fk, considering the size of our support for an amateur club, our fans are brilliant at our games, albeit, they might get a bit over exuberant against Hurford Thistle, but that will always be the case, with local rivals in any level of football, and that usually goes for both sets of supporters. I'm 100% sure it happens all over Scotland. We have actually got a letter from the SAFA commending our supporters, how many teams on here have got that. The infiltrator comment if you know me, is a bit of tongue in cheek, or as some might call it a bit of a wind up. The smoke bombs were thrown over the fence after we asked the fans involved to stop. That is not an admission of guilt, as no one from our club was involved. I wonder who it could have been that reported the incident, Im guessing it's, och... i will let you all have one guess. Wee clue who I think it is.............Eh..... they are very unliked in Ayrshire football, guess away.  Answers on a post card please, and all answers will be kept confidential, in the secure Shortlees Ams vaults. ;) 

Eh my gues is that it was East Ayrshire council?????? I'm guessing it's them since your club is currently banned from booking the astro, then again it coulda been a brown envelope from a tarmacing company that convinced them to do it, or the burn in the astro. Regardless I 100% agree with your comment, on the whole your fans are spot on, I love going to your games as the atmospheres are great and never seem trouble yet

7 hours ago, Cunny said:

OMG, It wasn't flares they let off, it was a couple of smoke bombs. As for thousands of pounds worth of damage, I don't think so. Also as for always in trouble, what trouble, possibilitys of smashing up cars after a 5-0 win?  Come take fk, considering the size of our support for an amateur club, our fans are brilliant at our games, albeit, they might get a bit over exuberant against Hurford Thistle, but that will always be the case, with local rivals in any level of football, and that usually goes for both sets of supporters. I'm 100% sure it happens all over Scotland. We have actually got a letter from the SAFA commending our supporters, how many teams on here have got that. The infiltrator comment if you know me, is a bit of tongue in cheek, or as some might call it a bit of a wind up. The smoke bombs were thrown over the fence after we asked the fans involved to stop. That is not an admission of guilt, as no one from our club was involved. I wonder who it could have been that reported the incident, Im guessing it's, och... i will let you all have one guess. Wee clue who I think it is.............Eh..... they are very unliked in Ayrshire football, guess away.  Answers on a post card please, and all answers will be kept confidential, in the secure Shortlees Ams vaults. ;) 

Loudoun reported it too EAC from what I have heard. Don't see any need for your opposition to do it as they would have been too busy celebrating their victory. Had they lost then that may have been a different story.  Also agree though that the Shortlees fans turn up in their droves too watch yous and I have yet too see anything other than good banter 

18 hours ago, 8 Bit said:

Oban Saints 5 - 1 East Kilbride Thistle

Away to Rothie Rovers in the 5th round.

Saints going well this season it seems and alwayshave a good cup run. Is the much improved league form down to change in manager or a settled squad?

Archived