Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

Your friend the administrator might want to watch what hes doing m8 , u no aware of the new data protection laws?? 
Ur lawyer might be fighting a totally different case if u go down that road. 
Just saying.

Ur right pal I am a mortgage advisor but also got a degree in law so they should never know who u are! That’s obviously y the thread got taken down other week when the truth was exposed! Bully tactics!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ultimate@neutral said:

Ur right pal I am a mortgage advisor but also got a degree in law so they should never know who u are! That’s obviously y the thread got taken down other week when the truth was exposed! Bully tactics!

Its not big and its definetely not clever!!

What is the big hate of pennies !! So many people with so called hear say no actual proof of nothing come on here hide behind a user name and bring so many clubs down accusing them of this and that but this is a new low for me now paying player's in cocaine you small minded people hiding behind your user name cause your nothing but cowards  if you have proof take it to Hampden if not then shut up and keep to the topic please 

Guest Mick Kennedy

Some of the nonsense that get put on here at times is astonishing. The thought of certain clubs being successful brings out the worst in people  

There is some amount of people wanting to talk about pennies considering there not any great shapes according to a few people on here!! If people worried more about there own clubs/there local club and put the effort they do into talking about pennies into them they could be in a much better place.

Bawsoot...is that ur real name m8??

People talk and Pennies are unfortunately a victim of there own success. 

Like everything in life there are ways of doing things and only the guys at Pennies can say if they have done everything by the book in building there Club. 

To say there is a hatred towards them is a bit extreme but like i said at the start, people talk. Loose lips sink ships and all that im afraid.

Guest Mick Kennedy

People yous the platform to spread rumours and lies. Then to bring individual names into the equation and accuse a club of people through drugs is a disgrace but am not surprised. 

15 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Guessing Redondo is your real name m8 !!

A don't come on here name guys who some say are getting paid in money or  cocaine cause they have a grievance with a certain team obviously have an agenda against them 

No neither do I mate I try to be civil with everything I post but to comment about people hiding behind names when clearly u dont use ur own name is a bit contradictory no? 

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
50 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:
Some of the nonsense that get put on here at times is astonishing. The thought of certain clubs being successful brings out the worst in people  

No offence Mick but u were happy to fuel the rumours when it was bannockburn. U were clever how u done it but u know u did

I think you will find I didn’t fuel any rumours someone put it up and I said I had heard the same rumour but said I wasn’t saying it was true. From a club that accuses us of paying players every time we beat them. I could rumours up here every other week about clubs that accuse of paying players. 

The other differences is I’m me I don’t hide what I say. I could other rumours up about bannockburn that I have heard but I don’t.

Cause deep down unless I see with my own eyes I dont care and believe me I have seen proof of players getting get paid at clubs. But I just got on with it take the abuse we get and just try and win as many matches as possible 

Guest Mick Kennedy
10 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Mick how was belfast, thought u might be a bit tired to be bothered wae the chat on here m8?

I’m ok mate 

Guest Mick Kennedy

See this is what pisses me off about PB, this isn’t about me I couldn’t care but I defend this club because the same guys that run the club today played for it 30 years ago and have been part of it since, it’s been their life.

They had many, many years with no success at all then Gerry came in as manager and they started to build the club to be the success it is today.

They are honest hard working normal guys like most people who run clubs in the country, they have normal jobs they aren’t millionaires or wealthy individuals. The success they have worked tirelessly to build is questioned with idiots who accuse them of paying money. Hiding behind made up names cowards. 

Thats why I defend the club continuously when people tell me to ignore it, I’m defending these people who love the club with all their hearts. They need to put up jealous people talking lies, questioning everything they have achieved. You cant have continuous success it’s not allowed. 

You should see the work that goes in behind the scenes at Colville to make as professional environment as possible. That what makes it successful, hard work, determination, commitment to create the best environment we can to be successful 

5 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

See this is what pisses me off about PB, this isn’t about me I couldn’t care but I defend this club because the same guys that run the club today played for it 30 years ago and have been part of it since, it’s been their life.

They had many, many years with no success at all then Gerry came in as manager and they started to build the club to be the success it is today.

They are honest hard working normal guys like most people who run clubs in the country, they have normal jobs they aren’t millionaires or wealthy individuals. The success they have worked tirelessly to build is questioned with idiots who accuse them of paying money. Hiding behind made up names cowards. 

Thats why I defend the club continuously when people tell me to ignore it, I’m defending these people who love the club with all their hearts. They need to put up jealous people talking lies, questioning everything they have achieved. You cant have continuous success it’s not allowed. 

You should see the work that goes in behind the scenes at Colville to make as professional environment as possible. That what makes it successful, hard work, determination, commitment to create the best environment we can to be successful 

Was hearing , your pockets were being filled as a player to Mick , and you supposedly said the only way to success in today's amatuer game , is to keep players happy , well their pockets happy,  hahaha. 

Archived