Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ultimate@neutral said:

Took in this game today as I was working in Cumnock! A don’t see the big fuss about pennies! Was a tight game just pennies were a bit more clinical! Don’t see why there one of the favourites!

they def aint favourites or on the shortlist in my eyes .a dont think any of the top teams will be worried about them .and lets be honest they have never done anything which is scary considering the money they have spent 

they def aint favourites or on the shortlist in my eyes .a dont think any of the top teams will be worried about them .and lets be honest they have never done anything which is scary considering the money they have spent 

Shocking if those guys are getting paid! N by the shouts at side of the park a very inclassy team! As I sed b4 nothing special n the cmilk a heard are a very good side so should be a good tie

Obviously guys on here looking for a big reaction, pennies players DONT get paid but yet that accusation will never go away.

Onto the scottish, no1 From pennies has classed Them favourites or contenders for that matter just happy to be in the next round and will take each game as it comes, every1 has opinions and entitled to them, all the best to the remaining teams

Obviously a few bad losers from cumnock posting about there game yesterday only saw pennies once this year against tollcross and like a said look a decent young side there was no bother from there sidelines that day... as for the changing rooms your right they do look really good from the pictures they posted on there fb page and nothing wrong with a team spending a bit of money to do there changing facility up 

4 hours ago, Gaz8 said:

Obviously guys on here looking for a big reaction, pennies players DONT get paid but yet that accusation will never go away.

Onto the scottish, no1 From pennies has classed Them favourites or contenders for that matter just happy to be in the next round and will take each game as it comes, every1 has opinions and entitled to them, all the best to the remaining teams

def not looking for a reaction its only my opinion that yous will not be their come the buisness end of the scottish . as far the paying of players its a no win argument for both us but players do talk thats all ill say good luck with your season ahead 

Obviously a few bad losers from cumnock posting about there game yesterday only saw pennies once this year against tollcross and like a said look a decent young side there was no bother from there sidelines that day... as for the changing rooms your right they do look really good from the pictures they posted on there fb page and nothing wrong with a team spending a bit of money to do there changing facility up 

A didn’t see any Cumnock supporters comments so a wouldn’t say they were bad lisets

24 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
1 hour ago, BingeDrinker said:
Hurlford ams beating Fallin was a bit of a shocker as they had been getting bad results lately and Fallin appeared to be flying. Just shows that anything is possible in the cups especially the Scottish and West 

Fallin didnt turn up 1st half and had man sent off after half hour. 

Cup football for u , if ur not at ur best anything can hapen!!

9 hours ago, Gaz8 said:

“Don’t get paid” hahahaha

Everyone in Falkirk/Stirling and the surrounding areas has heard the stories about Pennies. Steven Jackson getting signing on fees? Alex Williams taxi’d every week from Newcastle? It’s an open secret.

Players there now getting paid in cocaine?  So there you go.

Everyone in Falkirk/Stirling and the surrounding areas has heard the stories about Pennies. Steven Jackson getting signing on fees? Alex Williams taxi’d every week from Newcastle? It’s an open secret.

Boom

Council gear or pure???

Firstly Steven Jackson got nothing and is now playing Ams with stenny after we released him. Alex Williams left our club when he infant moved to Newcastle and was living in Cumbernauld when played with us.

I am glad my friend is an administrator on this site also as I now have your personal details for our clubs lawyers regard your ridiculous disgraceful comments, but am sure you have a few people a snigger.

20 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

Firstly Steven Jackson got nothing and is now playing Ams with stenny after we released him. Alex Williams left our club when he infant moved to Newcastle and was living in Cumbernauld when played with us.

I am glad my friend is an administrator on this site also as I now have your personal details for our clubs lawyers regard your ridiculous disgraceful comments, but am sure you have a few people a snigger.

Your friend the administrator might want to watch what hes doing m8 , u no aware of the new data protection laws?? 

Ur lawyer might be fighting a totally different case if u go down that road. 

Just saying.

25 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

Club Lawyers :lol:

superb

Archived