Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

4 hours ago, BarmyAmmy said:

Shut the fuk up ya banger..giffnock north players and mmgt are very friendly with southside morning players and mgt so you would stick up for the gang and they would stay in hospitality for quite a while slevering over a shite pint about the good old days!  

Do one. Tadger.

There is only two  tadgers on here and you are the two of them stupid.

Regardless of teams players and managers known each other, in a big game a local derby there is more chance of it kicking off ya rocket.  

The keyboard bell ends  are out in force tonight.  

Are you alone in your room in bad company eh ya sad wee man? See all you twats and idiots that come on here criticise teams  and people you know nothing about and hide behind stupid names absolute bell ends get a life ya banger. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Some nonsense getting spouted eh

Favourites....obvious 1s a would say Colville , Bannockburn & Eastfield with Hurlford Thistle thrown in there after dispatching the holders. 

Outsiders.... Cambria , Harestanes , Dumbarton Accies and Pennies. 

See what the draw holds for these teams tomorrow.

oban wont be far away never are .colville def favourites as usual pennies wont go far . think the further it goes its down to whos at home and whos away as a lot of teams very even 

4 hours ago, saturdayfootballer said:

oban wont be far away never are .colville def favourites as usual pennies wont go far . think the further it goes its down to whos at home and whos away as a lot of teams very even 

Sorry Missed Oban  they are another candidate along with St Joes from SAFL. 

Ur 100% right about home advantage there r still a handfull of teams also still left in it going under radar who could cause surprises with home draws.

Some nonsense getting spouted eh
Favourites....obvious 1s a would say Colville , Bannockburn & Eastfield with Hurlford Thistle thrown in there after dispatching the holders. 
Outsiders.... Cambria , Harestanes , Dumbarton Accies and Pennies. 
See what the draw holds for these teams tomorrow.
Aw mate its brutal, you have an opinion about a team someone plays for and if its not what they what to hear that's it!!!!

Some big names will fancy their chances even more so now based on teams i know and have seen I'll say colville or hurlford, i always back the long shot tho...... who is a sneaky wee outsider???

12 minutes ago, JBAFC said:

I’d say St Joe’s are the biggest “outsider” in contention.

I wouldn't label the team sitting top of the SAFL as an ''outsider''. They are right in the mix and are a better side than the likes of Eastfield for instance who seem to be rated beyond belief for some reason when they have never done much.

1 hour ago, Crazy Feet said:

I wouldn't label the team sitting top of the SAFL as an ''outsider''. They are right in the mix and are a better side than the likes of Eastfield for instance who seem to be rated beyond belief for some reason when they have never done much.

Agreed Eastfield are vastly overrated, Bannockburn always good but seem to always come up short and Colville still 1 of the best about but don’t think they are as strong as we when they won it 2 year on the trot. Personally I think the trophy could have a new name on it again this year. 

Some really good ties, but I don't see there being any shocks as such.
Shortlees, Colville and Cambria all to win by a couple.
Eastfield, Bannnockburn and Fallin to win tight games.
Harestanes, Pennies, Leven and Dumbarton Academy to progress also.
Steins and AM Soccer may need another go next week.

Colville, Cambria, Eastfield, Bannockburn, Fallin, Harestanes, Pennies, Dumbarton Academy and Steins all still in it from that list.

1 hour ago, josecc said:

Colville, Cambria, Eastfield, Bannockburn, Fallin, Harestanes, Pennies, Dumbarton Academy and Steins all still in it from that list.

That's twice Shortlees have done me. I fancied Eastfield to beat them in west and they won. Fancied them to beat HT and got beat.

Was disappointed in AM Soccer as they came with a bit noise, never lived up to it (sending off didn't help them). With the other results, I think that puts Fife's hope to bed again this year.

Be interesting to see the draw tonight, probably see a couple more big guns drawn together.

That's twice Shortlees have done me. I fancied Eastfield to beat them in west and they won. Fancied them to beat HT and got beat.
Was disappointed in AM Soccer as they came with a bit noise, never lived up to it (sending off didn't help them). With the other results, I think that puts Fife's hope to bed again this year.
Be interesting to see the draw tonight, probably see a couple more big guns drawn together.
Am soccer a very young team and a bit inconsistent but maybe in a few years with experience they might do it

1 hour ago, wingwaa said:

Agreed Eastfield are vastly overrated, Bannockburn always good but seem to always come up short and Colville still 1 of the best about but don’t think they are as strong as we when they won it 2 year on the trot. Personally I think the trophy could have a new name on it again this year. 

Wingwaa is now taking names to join the CSAFL Loyal.

1 minute ago, sdafa2 said:

I watched them struggle past a bottom division LEAFA club at the weekend so I'm pretty sure they won't fancy there chances.

Few ment sent off aswell so looks like nothing has  changesd since the larkhall days!

Deary me, there's a shocker eh :rolleyes:

I watched them struggle past a bottom division LEAFA club at the weekend so I'm pretty sure they won't fancy there chances.
Few ment sent off aswell so looks like nothing has  changesd since the larkhall days!
Most of the Larkhall team don't play with them

Archived