Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn’t say anything about it wouldn’t be investigated I think your mixing that up with what happened after our recent game. 
What I said was theres a shocker that the very same club who have accused us of paying people and now the rumours start about them. 
We have never been accused of paying a certain person just everyone no names, no facts, no details we just pay people cause we are successful.
As I have said before I have tried to sign many players across the country some of them I regards as the best in the country and some of them have never came. In all the discussion about coming to the club I have never offered them 1 pence and I would have loved to have signed them all. Some play with our biggest rivals and I’m sure they would stick us in to the SAFA in a minute abs rightly so. 

Iv never thought anyone at colville has been paid. I as just playing devils advocate regarding the telling of rumours or confirming to have heard the same rumour, it can have the same impact mate, wether Its against bannockburn or pennies.

Bawsoot...is that ur real name m8??
People talk and Pennies are unfortunately a victim of there own success. 
Like everything in life there are ways of doing things and only the guys at Pennies can say if they have done everything by the book in building there Club. 
To say there is a hatred towards them is a bit extreme but like i said at the start, people talk. Loose lips sink ships and all that im afraid.

Thanks mate but I must say a victim of what success pennies have won nothing big in our 4 years as a club all we have ever won is things in our local league. We try to do everything as professional as we can on and off the park we look at teams like colville and will always try and get to there level in time. We started of playing on a cow field council park 4 years ago and now we play on great facilities at little kerse. We get accused daily on here from people who actually know nothing about us. This season we have signed 3 young guys from 21s and an other from Sunday football and on back of that lost our biggest earner [emoji85][emoji848] Steven Jackson. I can’t blame the big leagues for not wanting us t b h reading half the pish that’s on here most days.

We are delighted to be in the last 32 with now a tough game away to castlemilk, best of luck to all other clubs still involved

Guest Mick Kennedy
11 hours ago, Sa2109 said:

Thanks mate but I must say a victim of what success pennies have won nothing big in our 4 years as a club all we have ever won is things in our local league. We try to do everything as professional as we can on and off the park we look at teams like colville and will always try and get to there level in time. We started of playing on a cow field council park 4 years ago and now we play on great facilities at little kerse. We get accused daily on here from people who actually know nothing about us. This season we have signed 3 young guys from 21s and an other from Sunday football and on back of that lost our biggest earner emoji85.pngemoji848.png Steven Jackson. I can’t blame the big leagues for not wanting us t b h reading half the pish that’s on here most days.

We are delighted to be in the last 32 with now a tough game away to castlemilk, best of luck to all other clubs still involved

And yous have done a great job in building the club up mate. That exactly what Gerry and the committee done about 12 year ago, professionalised all the facilities, infistructure then slowly but surely started to bring better players in took them a few years before the started to challenge.

What can you do tho mate when people are hiding behind names and in the shadows slandering your name, I don’t  have issue with people coming on saying clubs are paying people but put your name to and facts if you now the truth and instead of making stuff up and hiding.

Jelousy is a dreadful thing mate, there is no doubt all this nonsense is stopping yous getting into leagues which is a disgrace, you get punished fir trying to progress your club because people are jealous and scared of the challenge.

Just keeping doing what yous are doing and as long as you don’t beat us I wish you all the best mate 

And yous have done a great job in building the club up mate. That exactly what Gerry and the committee done about 12 year ago, professionalised all the facilities, infistructure then slowly but surely started to bring better players in took them a few years before the started to challenge.
What can you do tho mate when people are hiding behind names and in the shadows slandering your name, I don’t  have issue with people coming on saying clubs are paying people but put your name to and facts if you now the truth and instead of making stuff up and hiding.
Jelousy is a dreadful thing mate, there is no doubt all this nonsense is stopping yous getting into leagues which is a disgrace, you get punished fir trying to progress your club because people are jealous and scared of the challenge.
Just keeping doing what yous are doing and as long as you don’t beat us I wish you all the best mate 

As you know first hand Mick we came and played you guys every year from the start we want to play the best and compete with the best. Have a good xmas mate see you in 28th

I play with a player Colville Park tried to sign a couple of seasons ago. He showed me the text message from Mick. Not one mention of money or anything apart from selling the club and wanting to challenge for trophies. And for him to sign he would’ve had to do a fair bit of travelling so if they are paying players you’d expect it to be offered. 

I don’t usually comment on stuff like this cause my club years ago asked people not to get involved in social media as we had a couple of idiots on twitter. So I hide my name to respect the clubs wishes and just keep to the football chat. 

Ive never met Mick but just thought I’d post this after all the nonsense on here the last few days. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 hours ago, LoveFitbaw said:

I play with a player Colville Park tried to sign a couple of seasons ago. He showed me the text message from Mick. Not one mention of money or anything apart from selling the club and wanting to challenge for trophies. And for him to sign he would’ve had to do a fair bit of travelling so if they are paying players you’d expect it to be offered. 

I don’t usually comment on stuff like this cause my club years ago asked people not to get involved in social media as we had a couple of idiots on twitter. So I hide my name to respect the clubs wishes and just keep to the football chat. 

Ive never met Mick but just thought I’d post this after all the nonsense on here the last few days. 

Cheers mate I appreciate that. 

7 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Yae absolutely idolize him daint yae? Only Shortlees player a hae ever herd yae speak aboot lolol

No Penalty, I don't idolise him, I idolise my wife, my weans, and my grand weans. I think he is a great player at this level, by far the best I have ever seen at ammy. People will disagree, and thats fine, thats what fitba is all about, opinions. He can be a wee p***k, like most people, at times, and trust me we have had our serious fallouts, if I think he is in the wrong, I tell him straight, and I think he respects me for that. Penalty SO, who are you? You're a Shortlees boy I take it, you like to give me it tight. Have I done something to upset you? :(

8 hours ago, Cunny said:

No Penalty, I don't idolise him, I idolise my wife, my weans, and my grand weans. I think he is a great player at this level, by far the best I have ever seen at ammy. People will disagree, and thats fine, thats what fitba is all about, opinions. He can be a wee p***k, like most people, at times, and trust me we have had our serious fallouts, if I think he is in the wrong, I tell him straight, and I think he respects me for that. Penalty SO, who are you? You're a Shortlees boy I take it, you like to give me it tight. Have I done something to upset you? :(

Hahaha, got to admit , I like your posts cunny,  very funny at times. Haha. btw , kier is shite , hahaha. Kidding . 

keir is a very good player but def not the best ever in ammy footy  in my opinion. can i ask how come he doesnt take the step up to junior in ayrshire ?plenty of big teams with big pockets of money .and he is good enough to make a bit of cash .
Keir doesn't need the money, he has plenty and is loyal and wants to play football with his mates, it's why he stayed at galston for so long when getting offered crazy money to go else where, only leaving after an altercation with s manager/ committee member. As long as Billy Mason is at shortlees I can't see him going anywhere.

Guest Mick Kennedy
On 10/12/2018 at 17:44, Cunny said:

Keir Knapp's up for sale, first come first served lol :)

I suppose I would be willing to take a risk on him see how he is, would need to be on a free if that an option mate, I will send someone to pick him up and take him home can’t be fairer than that 

No Penalty, I don't idolise him, I idolise my wife, my weans, and my grand weans. I think he is a great player at this level, by far the best I have ever seen at ammy. People will disagree, and thats fine, thats what fitba is all about, opinions. He can be a wee p***k, like most people, at times, and trust me we have had our serious fallouts, if I think he is in the wrong, I tell him straight, and I think he respects me for that. Penalty SO, who are you? You're a Shortlees boy I take it, you like to give me it tight. Have I done something to upset you? [emoji20]

Best player Iv played with, against and seen play amateurs in my time. Could easily go on and play professional, but if happy playing with pals for local team then fair play to him.

48 minutes ago, Shanta said:

Best player Iv played with, against and seen play amateurs in my time. Could easily go on and play professional, but if happy playing with pals for local team then fair play to him.

When fit best ive seen in the amateur game. 

Archived