Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

Guest Mick Kennedy
Just now, The riddler said:

Was hearing , your pockets were being filled as a player to Mick , and you supposedly said the only way to success in today's amatuer game , is to keep players happy , well their pockets happy,  hahaha. 

Haha trust me I’ve never needed anyone to give me money to play football I have never received one pence at amateur football that on my daughter life and not have offered it or paid to player as a manager. 

Who paid me ? 

I supposedly said something haha 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All fair points Mick and I'm not accusing pennies of anything, I stay a hundred miles away and have never heard any rumours up until 30 mins ago. I think you can be a victim of ur own honesty without even knowing it , as u say a faceless username spouting rumours usually doesn't even get a 2nd glance, when one of the most successful managers of the modern amateur game , who usually speaks so honestly and passionate confirms he too has heard the same rumour and then says things like it won't be investigated etc etc it can do more damage than anything said by " faceless cowards " on here. In my opinion someone confirming they heard the rumour isn't any less damaging than the person that first brought it up.

What u have said on this thread in the last is hour or so I do agree with, it's what was said in the bannockburn one, for once, I didn't agree with from yourself. I don't know u mate but from the way u come across on here that shocked me and also, goes against what u have said on this thread.

See this is what pisses me off about PB, this isn’t about me I couldn’t care but I defend this club because the same guys that run the club today played for it 30 years ago and have been part of it since, it’s been their life.

They had many, many years with no success at all then Gerry came in as manager and they started to build the club to be the success it is today.

They are honest hard working normal guys like most people who run clubs in the country, they have normal jobs they aren’t millionaires or wealthy individuals. The success they have worked tirelessly to build is questioned with idiots who accuse them of paying money. Hiding behind made up names cowards. 

Thats why I defend the club continuously when people tell me to ignore it, I’m defending these people who love the club with all their hearts. They need to put up jealous people talking lies, questioning everything they have achieved. You cant have continuous success it’s not allowed. 

You should see the work that goes in behind the scenes at Colville to make as professional environment as possible. That what makes it successful, hard work, determination, commitment to create the best environment we can to be successful 

Well said Mick, the guys at Stewarton are the best committee I’ve ever worked with and giving the people that put the effort in a little success is a great reward for them, as well as the players.

Guest Mick Kennedy

I didn’t say anything about it wouldn’t be investigated I think your mixing that up with what happened after our recent game. 

What I said was theres a shocker that the very same club who have accused us of paying people and now the rumours start about them. 

We have never been accused of paying a certain person just everyone no names, no facts, no details we just pay people cause we are successful.

As I have said before I have tried to sign many players across the country some of them I regards as the best in the country and some of them have never came. In all the discussion about coming to the club I have never offered them 1 pence and I would have loved to have signed them all. Some play with our biggest rivals and I’m sure they would stick us in to the SAFA in a minute abs rightly so. 

5 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha trust me I’ve never needed anyone to give me money to play football I have never received one pence at amateur football that on my daughter life and not have offered it or paid to player as a manager. 

Who paid me ? 

I supposedly said something haha 

Only joking mate , but tbf, did think Colville were paying players , but your response seems genuine to me , so you've got me believing you's don't. So well done to you and your club . Success the real way . 

Your friend the administrator might want to watch what hes doing m8 , u no aware of the new data protection laws?? 
Ur lawyer might be fighting a totally different case if u go down that road. 
Just saying.

Thanks no need use them on here now got all his details already he thinks he has friends around him lol

Firstly Steven Jackson got nothing and is now playing Ams with stenny after we released him. Alex Williams left our club when he infant moved to Newcastle and was living in Cumbernauld when played with us.

I am glad my friend is an administrator on this site also as I now have your personal details for our clubs lawyers regard your ridiculous disgraceful comments, but am sure you gave a few people a snigger.

P&B’s some read the night. A few letting out the steam after a heavy night on the sauce ( or free marching powder ) if your a pennies player. Mick getting accused a picking up a wage in his playing days how dare folk. Its all happening a love it

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Only joking mate , but tbf, did think Colville were paying players , but your response seems genuine to me , so you've got me believing you's don't. So well done to you and your club . Success the real way . 

1 minute ago, The Mouth said:

P&B’s some read the night. A few letting out the steam after a heavy night on the sauce ( or free marching powder ) if your a pennies player. Mick getting accused a picking up a wage in his playing days how dare folk. Its all happening a love it

Cheers mate. 

I think he said he was only joking, if you would have seen me playing you defo would not have paid me mate 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 minute ago, Gary Hamilton said:

Can we just not talk about football on this thread, too many threads turn into pure drivel. 36 teams left I think and well done to them all.

Agree mate, yeh it’s wide open few teams will really fancy their chances. And a few surprises still to come 

It's the way of the world for jealousy to rear its head against teams who are doing well or are running their club well plenty of teams have guys who do all the dirty graft secretaries, treasures take care of the strips guys who turn up 3 times a week in rain and wind just to make their team better

Archived