Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RC85 said:

Any Ayrshire teams with a chance? I do fancy Hurlford to go far this year

If Hurlford's front two play well there more than a match for anyone but I just can't see them beating harestanes, colville, eastfield and the likes because they are too inconsistent 

18 minutes ago, Cbrown4 said:

They won the Csafl premier league about 4 years ago which imo is the toughest competition in amateur football to win.

Ha That’s just talking absolute nonsense that, im sure it’s every players dream to win the Scottish or the west/ east not the Csafl league either way still not a National or regional major for years. 

Will Cumnock be taking this game to a grass park or astro? Could be a big factor in the outcome. 

Still a few 4th round ties to be finalised this week with a couple of big names invloved. Fancy most to find a way through but u you never know especially with replays.

Guest Mick Kennedy

Loads of twist and turns still to come, I wouldn’t rule anything out. Scottish cup first game back after the Xmas always dangerous and difficult. Good luck to everyone in the next round 

Will Cumnock be taking this game to a grass park or astro? Could be a big factor in the outcome. 
Still a few 4th round ties to be finalised this week with a couple of big names invloved. Fancy most to find a way through but u you never know especially with replays.
Astro

Archived