Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/12/2018 at 19:15, 4-3-3R said:

Watched the hurlford v shortlees game today as ours was off. Not a great football game but plenty of endeavour, hard work and effort from both sides. Shortlees were the better side then lost knapp and Rougie to injury then struggled for a spell after that. Hulford defended really well and they’re new striker Eddie they got from Irvine vics looks a really good addition. A deserved win in the end I would say given the circumstances.

Was a good game worthwhile travelling.  Shortlees are half the team without a fit knapp he was clearly not himself.  Was a decent crowd couple hundred at least but was  expecting a bigger, i guess killie and hurlford at home impacted it. 

Deserved win.

22 minutes ago, Donza said:

Youve summed it up here on mate hahahaha

Yous are a gang and will get found out by a decent team, hope yous prove me wrong but I doubt it 

Found out to be what ? What’s the big issue here ? Because we have beat a couple of decent teams we are a gang ? And will get found out hahaha fucking brilliant the amount of pish on here . 

1 minute ago, jonzobonzo81 said:

Found out to be what ? What’s the big issue here ? Because we have beat a couple of decent teams we are a gang ? And will get found out hahaha fucking brilliant the amount of pish on here . 

Lay aff the sunday beers big man, your uptight relax

All the best for your season

what does it matter if they are a gang or not they obviously play to their strengths which is working for them

22 hours ago, Donza said:

Cumnock will put Pennies out in the replay as Pennies are very average at best

Good results for Hurlford thistle, Colville Park and the team from up north

Harestanes and Bridgewater lucky yesterday to still be in it

Hurlford thistle Colville Final for me

Lucky..?

I can only assume you weren't at our game because we were anything but lucky.

Was a proper end to end cup tie but we were well worthy of our win.

Thought the lees v hurlford game wouldn't be as straightforward for shortlees as 2/3 people predicted on here. Though shortlees at full strength wae their best 11 on park for 90mins injury free would've taken care of hurlford , but that's football you can't have full strength team available every time .As for hurlford winning it. NO WAY,  they will get beat against the first top team they come up against. 

41 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Thought the lees v hurlford game wouldn't be as straightforward for shortlees as 2/3 people predicted on here. Though shortlees at full strength wae their best 11 on park for 90mins injury free would've taken care of hurlford , but that's football you can't have full strength team available every time .As for hurlford winning it. NO WAY,  they will get beat against the first top team they come up against. 

Apart from a fit Knapp that was Shortlees first 11 plus a 50 per cent fit Knapp is still better than most amateur players so your argument is if he was fit you would have won? So you won't win a big game without him? 

Archived