Scottish Cup 4th round

Redondo

Rothie Rovers beating Dalziel is a bit of a shock to me. Although Dalziel are no great shakes themselves, a team coming down from Aberdeen area and winning was a shock. Are they the only team from the north left? Nice away trip for someone if they get drawn at home

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cumnock will put Pennies out in the replay as Pennies are very average at best

Good results for Hurlford thistle, Colville Park and the team from up north

Harestanes and Bridgewater lucky yesterday to still be in it

Hurlford thistle Colville Final for me

1 hour ago, Donza said:

Hurlford will get nowhere near the final. 

1 hour ago, Donza said:

As my last burd told me, "you're a bit premature". Would be a decent final none the less. 

Guest Mick Kennedy

Anything can happen between now and May. In these big games small margins decide them.

Our game was very well contested yesterday great advert for amateur football.  Very experienced performance from ourselves got us through. 

Im sure everyone at Shortlees will be disappointed but it’s such a difficult trophy to win 2 years in a row. It’s important not to forget the success the have had over the last couple of years, and the work that  Cunny, Billy and the players have done to get them to one of the top clubs in the country. 

I always tell the players top clubs and players come back stronger after adversity, I’m sure Shortlees will. 

Special mention to Southside Sat morning team another great result yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Anything can happen between now and May. In these big games small margins decide them.

Our game was very well contested yesterday great advert for amateur football.  Very experienced performance from ourselves got us through. 

Im sure everyone at Shortlees will be disappointed but it’s such a difficult trophy to win 2 years in a row. It’s important not to forget the success the have had over the last couple of years, and the work that  Cunny, Billy and the players have done to get them to one of the top clubs in the country. 

I always tell the players top clubs and players come back stronger after adversity, I’m sure Shortlees will. 

Special mention to Southside Sat morning team another great result yesterday. 

Spot on Mick about Shortlees, they have built some side of the past couple of years, shows how well hurlford thistle done to get the win

Southside Sat morning are nothing but a gang will get found out, they beat a poor giffnock side that arent anywhere near where they were. Would be an easy game for you Mick, you would take about 6/7 off them

1 hour ago, Donza said:

Spot on Mick about Shortlees, they have built some side of the past couple of years, shows how well hurlford thistle done to get the win

Southside Sat morning are nothing but a gang will get found out, they beat a poor giffnock side that arent anywhere near where they were. Would be an easy game for you Mick, you would take about 6/7 off them

They are rotten most teams will be hoping to get them in the last 32. As you mentioned, anyone who refuses to be intimidated by them will beat them without many issues. 

19 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

They are rotten most teams will be hoping to get them in the last 32. As you mentioned, anyone who refuses to be intimidated by them will beat them without many issues. 

Spot on. A team full of wankers who can  no longer compete week in week out in saturday afternoon football so take the easy route of that dire sat morning league. They will get hammered off any decent side who dont buckle to the intimidation and off the ball stuff.

Agreed colville would take 6 or 7 off them.

5 hours ago, BarmyAmmy said:

Spot on. A team full of wankers who can  no longer compete week in week out in saturday afternoon football so take the easy route of that dire sat morning league. They will get hammered off any decent side who dont buckle to the intimidation and off the ball stuff.

Agreed colville would take 6 or 7 off them.

Listen you ya fucking botton, Who you calling wankers ??? Think your big man on this do you ? 

5 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Rotten ? You watched us play ya fucking creep? Or do you just sit on this aww day ya fucking weirdo ! 

7 hours ago, Donza said:

A gang ? Explain donza big man ? 

Archived