Wasps vs Stags

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Don't ya just love a late winner :wub:

Not Again !!!!, county well worthy winners should have had the lead first half when your man had a gaping open goal and managed to turn it past the post

other than the first ten minutes we were nowhere...

To be fair, 1-0 completely flatters Alloa.

Mckay and Lindsay both missing two sitters each in the first half, two excellent saves by Parry before a glancing header by Watson sent the County fans into raptures. Made hard work of it but got there in the end.

‘The County Fans’ also include a certain Liam Boyce, who was at the game today watching his old team mates. Good to see.

To be fair, 1-0 completely flatters Alloa.

Mckay and Lindsay both missing two sitters each in the first half, two excellent saves by Parry before a glancing header by Watson sent the County fans into raptures. Made hard work of it but got there in the end.

‘The County Fans’ also include a certain Liam Boyce, who was at the game today watching his old team mates. Good to see.

The Alloa keeper has really played well against County so far this season, if it’s been the same chap each time.

The Alloa keeper has really played well against County so far this season, if it’s been the same chap each time.
It has. Parry could comfortably play full-time, but has a good job and prefers to stay part-time, which is to our benefit. He's been very consistent the last three seasons for us.

Plus there aren't many goalies have had a lapdance from Britney Spears. [emoji16]

Another sore one at the hands of County.That said for me the two sides that have outplayed us this season have been County and Ayr.We cant compete against full time sides if our forwards dont hold the ball to give us a chance to get out.Getting Stevie and Jake on injected more pace up front and at least got us more threatening.Got absolutely no complaints about the effort our lads put in justran out of luck 

5 minutes ago, Kobe2010 said:

Another sore one at the hands of County.That said for me the two sides that have outplayed us this season have been County and Ayr.We cant compete against full time sides if our forwards dont hold the ball to give us a chance to get out.Getting Stevie and Jake on injected more pace up front and at least got us more threatening.Got absolutely no complaints about the effort our lads put in justran out of luck 

I feel really sorry for Spence. Defenders do not jump fairly with him and he gets penalised if his arms go up. I'm ~20 minutes in the highlights and I've seen 4 of them already.

Zanatta's booking spot on well done to the ref.

In my humble opinion the there was contact boot on boot and could be heard where I was standing. I thought it was enough for a penalty.

If Zanatta was correctly booked for diving he should have been given a second yellow for a blatant dive with around 10 minutes to go. Once again the inconsistency in a referee making tough decisions.

12 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

In my humble opinion the there was contact boot on boot and could be heard where I was standing. I thought it was enough for a penalty.

If Zanatta was correctly booked for diving he should have been given a second yellow for a blatant dive with around 10 minutes to go. Once again the inconsistency in a referee making tough decisions.

Ah that's a good shout actually. I only watched but I thought the boot missed him and caught him in the midriff. Give me a second.

Actually.... I don't know maybe its not a booking because there's contact to the knee. How much? not enough for me to say penalty.

I'll probably put it in the highlights now though. Theres a definite click that sounds like boot to something of Darios.

19 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

I stand directly in line of where the incident happened and for me he was caught.I think his penchant for going down easily cost him the decision.

7 minutes ago, Kobe2010 said:

I stand directly in line of where the incident happened and for me he was caught.I think his penchant for going down easily cost him the decision.

I'm 50m away but the more I listen you can hear click as he touches the ball  and click as contact is made by the defender. I wish I had another camera angle from the corner I imagine if you were there you'd have a better idea. How I justify that in the highlights is going to be interesting though if you don't have headphones all you'll hear is crowd noise. I wonder if I can edit the audio to low end only or something.

Damn you @Redwedge77 this is too time consuming:lol:

Would agree he is beginning to get a reputation for going down very easily. Which is a shame as he is an excellent player.

Downside today was the poor delivery by Flanny from set pieces as he never cleared the first defender most times.

18 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

I'm 50m away but the more I listen you can hear click as he touches the ball  and click as contact is made by the defender. I wish I had another camera angle from the corner I imagine if you were there you'd have a better idea. How I justify that in the highlights is going to be interesting though if you don't have headphones all you'll hear is crowd noise. I wonder if I can edit the audio to low end only or something.

Damn you @Redwedge77 this is too time consuming:lol:

You,re highlights will be interesting but we all went up for it as it looked clear.The irony is i was 80 yards from the first shout and it looked stonewall as well.Nobody is saying County were not the better side but these are big calls for us and at the risk of being accused of sour grapes the ref gave us nothing all day.

Archived