Partick Thistle v Stranraer

EdinburghBlue

7 hours ago, Car54wherareyou said:

Don't really know how Thistle supporters are saying we were poor.After we scored it was all Stranraer for 25 minutes and we could have been 3-2 up,or maybe jags forgot about that and Kyle Turner ran the show.The turning point was Gary Harkin coming on for Thistle,class player who might save you's from the dreaded drop.

4 - 1 is a decisive win.   And as mentioned in another post above, the stats are overwhelming.

This does seem to be a rather poor Stranraer team.

Supporting a club isn't the same as being blind to what you see in front of you.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, beefybake said:

4 - 1 is a decisive win.   And as mentioned in another post above, the stats are overwhelming.

This does seem to be a rather poor Stranraer team.

Supporting a club isn't the same as being blind to what you see in front of you.  

I don’t understand Car54’s view as I thought we were luck to get away with 4-1 , yes just after we scored to make it 2-1 we had one effort which was saved and we had a bit of effort for about 5 mins max . I don’t know the answer but our league position is due to continued poor performances, on Saturday we never looked like matching what is a very poor Partick side . 

What I found most worrying was the lack of fighting spirit  no one looked up for the game ,we sat off them and allowed them to play , defending was shocking , passing was non existent and were were slow , no one with any great pace , worrying times .... players that did get pass marks were Max , Kyle and PJ .

Deserved win by Thistle but I didn’t thing they played that well , we are a very poor side and I can’t see this team do much in the league , will be a good achievement if we avoid relegation ,  Stranraer teams of recent years would have had a real go at that thistle team . I don’t blame the manager , I still feel really annoyed with our committee that squander our finances that caused a clear out of our best players but hey ho that’s life , I would suggest that the reason for our dwindling crowds is the poor standard of football on show 

Stooped to new low there with your accusation of squandering money. Serious allegation that if true. Libellous if not.
Care to give us some examples to back your statement.

47 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Stooped to new low there with your accusation of squandering money. Serious allegation that if true. Libellous if not.
Care to give us some examples to back your statement.

Stuck record for the past year. Move on with the times Kvz

Archived