• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Poet of the Macabre

Dunfermline Athletic vs Greenock Morton

I'm actually feeling slightly excited about this game now. Expect that to disappear ten mins in after the long balls start.

On 26/11/2018 at 19:31, Scosha said:

Gary Oliver loves a goal against the Pars. Sadly he’s just been ruled out for 2 months with a broken collar bone. 

Drunk in charge of a bicycle. Been there, Done that. 2 months though? Must be a bad one.

53 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I'm actually feeling slightly excited about this game now. Expect that to disappear ten mins in after the long balls start.

Bit early to be drinking

I'm going because I've f**k all better to do. Just shows what a dull and boring life I've got. Expect a one nil defeat with a few missed sitters from Dunfermline.

Team just announced;

Robinson

Williamson

Ashcroft

Devine

Longridge

Thomson

Craigen

Vincent

Muirhead

Keena

El Bak

Subs:

Gill

L Martin

Beadling

Hippolyte

M Martin

Morrison

McCann

Last minute call in to work means I won't be watching it. We'll see how it goes but I fucking wish we'd play Muirhead upfront.

Left mid Muirhead ffs. Glad I'm not there, hope we get thrashed.
f**k right off then. Hoping we lose? You sound like a spoiled child.

Worth noting that Muirhead has scored a grand total of 15 goals in 144 games. That's from Wikipedia so won't be 100% accurate but will be very close.

He's not the answer up front.

Hopefully Thomson is in the middle with Vincent and Vincent and Craigen will be overrun if it's them as a pairing.

I'd imagine it'd be Craigan out wide with Thomson in the middle and Vincent playing slightly deeper.

All the while we'll have Muirhead in left mid whilst Cardle sits out of contract. Madness. Not that I'm suggesting sign him, he won't. But fucking hell.

Longridge hits the post.

Devine hits the bar.

What the f**k is going on?!

Longridge hits the post.
Devine hits the bar.
What the f**k is going on?!
Our own bar? Charlie Ds?