Raith v Airdrie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Is there a parent and child gate at raith?
Thinking of making this the wee mans first ever away game!

Season 2018-2019
Season Ticket Prices*
All Stands Adult  £250
Senior Citizen (Over 65)  £135
Student (proof required)  £160
Disabled (proof of status required) £135
Junior (Under 16) £50
Standard Gate Admission Prices**
All Stands Adult £15
Parent & Child  £20
Junior (Under 16) £8
Senior Citizen (Over 65) £8
College/Uni Concession (only available for non-ticketed matches)
(proof of status req)
£10
Disability & Carer Concession (Disabled person, Carer = FREE) £8

Concession tickets must be purchased at the ticket office for Home and Away fans.

*2018/19 season tickets will give access to all Raith Rovers 1st team SPFL League 1 matches and SPFL Reserve League East matches at Stark’s Park, with the exception of any SPFL playoffs and Cup ties.

**Ticket prices may vary. Please check the Match Information article for prices for particular matches, which will appear on www.raithrovers.net the day before the match

Season 2018-2019
Season Ticket Prices*
All Stands Adult  £250
Senior Citizen (Over 65)  £135
Student (proof required)  £160
Disabled (proof of status required) £135
Junior (Under 16) £50
Standard Gate Admission Prices**
All Stands Adult £15
Parent & Child  £20
Junior (Under 16) £8
Senior Citizen (Over 65) £8
College/Uni Concession (only available for non-ticketed matches)
(proof of status req)
£10
Disability & Carer Concession (Disabled person, Carer = FREE) £8
Concession tickets must be purchased at the ticket office for Home and Away fans.
*2018/19 season tickets will give access to all Raith Rovers 1st team SPFL League 1 matches and SPFL Reserve League East matches at Stark’s Park, with the exception of any SPFL playoffs and Cup ties.
**Ticket prices may vary. Please check the Match Information article for prices for particular matches, which will appear on www.raithrovers.net the day before the match
Much obliged.

Onto the game.
Arguable this is Murrays biggest test yet, in the fact that he's now got his stamp on the team and the fitness levels are up massively. Are Raith still unbeaten in the league at home?
I don't imagine we'll change too much and I'd still be happy to see Victoria benched in favour of McIntosh but won't be too fussed either way.
The pressure will really be on the defence this week and I just hope the mistakes are at a minimum.
I wouldn't be too disheartened with a draw but if Murray managed to fashion any kind of ugly win here, I'll be delighted.

Raith 2-2 Airdrie

It's only November, well December the time this game comes around, but every game feels like a must win at the minute if we have any aspirations of winning the league. Arbroath falling to Stranraer yesterday, albeit in the cup, should hopefully give other teams a bit belief that they are beatable.
I think we'll line up similarly to how we started vs QP. I'd rather Gillespie was in the middle of the park but Watson had a torrid time vs Airdrie earlier in the season, so I think he'll remain at right back this week. I'd not be against Duggan starting if he was fit, but Buchanan played well yesterday so he'll most likely keep his place.

I thought he looked a bit rough at times but Watson has looked miles off it against Stenny, East Fife and Forfar, he came on yesterday with the game in the bag and Queens sitting off towards the end. 

Either way, Right Back is a bit of an issue anyway.  

Funny auld game this football eh, people’s opinions are great. Personally I feel Watson is a diamond in the rough eh, I think in a year or 2 he’ll be excellent, and has done fine so far. He’s just a young lad. Where as I think Murray has been our weakest link this season thus far, and he was my player of the season last season.

12 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Funny auld game this football eh, people’s opinions are great. Personally I feel Watson is a diamond in the rough eh, I think in a year or 2 he’ll be excellent, and has done fine so far. He’s just a young lad. Where as I think Murray has been our weakest link this season thus far, and he was my player of the season last season.

I think Watson could well come good, I just don't think he's anywhere near ready yet. 

I think Watson could well come good, I just don't think he's anywhere near ready yet. 

I don't want to write him off at all, because as you say he could come good, but its got a Reece Donaldson feel about it. He's clearly got the compete level and tries to get stuck in but I don't think he's ready yet. I feel some of our players, especially Davidson, don't trust him enough on the ball and so sometimes play a more risky pass when it would be easier to give it to Watson.

3 hours ago, kev23 said:

I don't want to write him off at all, because as you say he could come good, but its got a Reece Donaldson feel about it. He's clearly got the compete level and tries to get stuck in but I don't think he's ready yet. I feel some of our players, especially Davidson, don't trust him enough on the ball and so sometimes play a more risky pass when it would be easier to give it to Watson.

Interestingly, against Stenny Benedictus went absolutely mental at Thomson saying "Help him out, he's a young laddie". Think they could just be trying to protect him possibly. 

Archived