• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
RossBFaeDundee

Dundee vs. Accies - THE DIDDY DERBY

What an absolute bunch of sad acts than inhibit this site. Sitting 'bitching' about someone who also posts on this online forum.

Hopefully my life never gets to that stage.

Thank you.

What was the story with 'Big Mouth Strikes Again'?

I always quite enjoyed his Morrissey nonsense.

This is exactly the type of game where we normally shit the bed and cave in to a pathetically supine 2-0 home defeat. 

This is exactly the type of game where we normally shit the bed and cave in to a pathetically supine 2-0 home defeat. 
Well, this is exactly the type of game where we shit the bed and cave in to a suppine 1-0 home win.
We won't win.
I'd put my account on the line that we'll lose, but we all know how that pans out in this fixture :(

Totally agree. As a Dundee fan as soon as start feeling hope, you’re doomed.

I actually think we’ve turned the corner and we seem to have significant fight about us now that clearly lacked under McCann. Only one out of the three goals we’ve conceded recently has been poor and the other two were a freak goal and a really soft penalty. We seem more solid and we seem to keep our shape a lot better now and we’re starting to carry a threat going forward which is pleasing.

Others may disagree with the above but I’m confident we’ll pick up the three points tomorrow.

I don't think I've ever been genuinely confident going into a Dundee game. I tried it once but I didn't like it. 

I actually think we’ve turned the corner and we seem to have significant fight about us now that clearly lacked under McCann. Only one out of the three goals we’ve conceded recently has been poor and the other two were a freak goal and a really soft penalty. We seem more solid and we seem to keep our shape a lot better now and we’re starting to carry a threat going forward which is pleasing.

Others may disagree with the above but I’m confident we’ll pick up the three points tomorrow.
You must be young

I can't even begin to count the number of games I've gone to over the years with a real sense of optimism only for the players to utterly shit themselves.

I think I'll splash out and buy the Dee TV access for this one. We've never lost at Dens when I've been watching, apart from that one time when we did.

• Dundee's last win: 2-0 v Accies (September 29, 2018)
  • Dundee's last league home win: 1-0 v Accies (May 5, 2018)
  • Half of Dundee's league wins this year have come against Accies. 

Image result for we're doomed gif

Yeah I agree, that’s where the hope comes. We’re fucked.

Be a cold one tonight.

Would say I'm looking forward to it but is be telling fibs. We have already dropped points by not beating st.mirren so this is a must win.

Anything less is simply not good enough.

Unsure how people seem to think we have turned a corner.

6 games we have 2 points.

15 goals against us.
Only scoring 3.

However a 1-0 win would be nice.

Must be mad to be going to this one.
Took day off work & heading for the train into Glasgow just now.

Will be making a quick getaway from the game as getting 21:56 train back from Dundee.

53 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Will be making a quick getaway from the game as getting 21:56 train back from Dundee.

Respect. You'll be one of the few. Hope it's worth it.

Superfan.

Be a cold one tonight.

Would say I'm looking forward to it but is be telling fibs. We have already dropped points by not beating st.mirren so this is a must win.

15 goals against us.
Only scoring 3.

So you don’t think we’ve improved the last two games? I don’t understand how you can’t see we’ve improved.

Looks like the money grubbing bassards have ditched the option to pay for a single match on Dee TV.  Can't say that the prospect of a full month of Dundee games is very appealing - hell, it's not even that appealing to Dee fans these days.  Might just go to my bed instead

So you don’t think we’ve improved the last two games? I don’t understand how you can’t see we’ve improved.
The last game we didn't lose which was a bonus . Drawing against St.Mirren was awful.

2 points out of 18 isn't the best of starts for the new gaffer.

Is why tonight is pretty big game.

The best bit I've enjoyed is trying to figure out who is gonna be starting. To guess the first 11 is quite a challenge.

However I read come January the boss will be able to bring in new players. So by then hopefully we can climb the table .

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Be a cold one tonight.

15 goals against us.
Only scoring 3.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

We might not have turned the corner but at least we are now looking around it.  Watching games under McCann this season was like looking down a long dark tunnel with no light at the end of it.