Dundee vs. Accies - THE DIDDY DERBY

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Biggie is still kicking about. Has been red dotting my posts.

Poor sod must be struggling :-(

I concur, he's been doing the same to me so I red'd a few of his knowing that it'd make him froth.

It's a sad situation, genuinely dunno why he became such a c**t because he was probably one of, if not my favourite poster on here at one point. Then he became besotted with dots.

Biggie knows his stuff when it comes to football and Dundee in particular.   He should get back on here so that he can post things like this after United taking five off Ayr.
252F50D7-6667-4590-AB71-945B6EF788B5.thumb.jpeg.a826ef1db0ab26dbe64e030b66abc7e3.jpeg

Biggie was quite clearly shagging his cat.

57 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I for one really hope he comes back.

Thats what the Dundee board said about you when you sent them that letter.  They were glad to see you turning up in drag to the next home game.

So important we score the first goal on Wednesday night as after their result today Hamilton would probably take a point from Wednesday knowing that they’ve avoided a potential disaster and increased the gap between themselves and the bottom two.

This is exactly the type of game where we normally shit the bed and cave in to a pathetically supine 2-0 home defeat. 
Well, this is exactly the type of game where we shit the bed and cave in to a suppine 1-0 home win.
We won't win.
I'd put my account on the line that we'll lose, but we all know how that pans out in this fixture :(

Archived