• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
RossBFaeDundee

Dundee vs. Accies - THE DIDDY DERBY

Rodger Rodger Rodger 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Seems an incredibly stupid thing to do from todger the tory as there isn't a hope in hell of a Hamilton victory.
However send your £30 to cats protection Dundee in memory of Bigmouth strikes again. 
Reminds me of the £50 fat man danger donated to the SSPCA many moons ago. Let's hope you stick to your word.
The only thing to do is sit back and wait on a Derry victory.
chilled-out-cat-sits-up-in-her-s.thumb.jpg.13fd79ec701b8b40714f9ce6b917561f.jpg
Thank you.
Biggie is still kicking about. Has been red dotting my posts.

Poor sod must be struggling :-(

15 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

:lol: what a sad strange little man.

16 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I concur, he's been doing the same to me so I red'd a few of his knowing that it'd make him froth.

It's a sad situation, genuinely dunno why he became such a c**t because he was probably one of, if not my favourite poster on here at one point. Then he became besotted with dots.

Biggie knows his stuff when it comes to football and Dundee in particular.   He should get back on here so that he can post things like this after United taking five off Ayr.

252F50D7-6667-4590-AB71-945B6EF788B5.jpeg

Biggie knows his stuff when it comes to football and Dundee in particular.   He should get back on here so that he can post things like this after United taking five off Ayr.
252F50D7-6667-4590-AB71-945B6EF788B5.thumb.jpeg.a826ef1db0ab26dbe64e030b66abc7e3.jpeg

Biggie was quite clearly shagging his cat.

252F50D7-6667-4590-AB71-945B6EF788B5.thumb.jpeg.a826ef1db0ab26dbe64e030b66abc7e3.jpeg
No he didn't. He did like to slag off United however which was fine.
And his cat.

He just seems to get upset about red dots. Losing the plot on a forum :-(

14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

He just seems to get upset about red dots. Losing the plot on a forum :-(

Is the sign of a no righter.

Biggie is a good guy, a good poster and a Dundee fan to boot. I for one really hope he comes back.

Too bad Accies couldn't take advantage of 10-men Saints and give them a couple more. Better make them pay for that.... I say that with zero confidence.

Biggie is a good guy, a good poster and a Dundee fan to boot. I for one really hope he comes back.
This red dot behaviour he gets upset about is quite poor. And he then has a melt down n leaves.

57 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I for one really hope he comes back.

Thats what the Dundee board said about you when you sent them that letter.  They were glad to see you turning up in drag to the next home game.

If Hamilton win this, it's between us and St Mirren for 11th & 12th. We need to win it to drag Hamilton back into the dogfight and potentially even Motherwell too.

Certainly happier with the Hamilton win than a Midden win today. I genuinely think if we can get to 11th we would win the playoff.

So important we score the first goal on Wednesday night as after their result today Hamilton would probably take a point from Wednesday knowing that they’ve avoided a potential disaster and increased the gap between themselves and the bottom two.

I would just like to congratulate Dundee for their three points.

The win today doesn't increase my confidence for this what so ever.

Sadly Dundee aren't like ST Mirren, they won't bend over for us, probably the only thing that I will give them a shread of respect for.

1-0 win to whoever gets the lucky bounce.