• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
RossBFaeDundee

Dundee vs. Accies - THE DIDDY DERBY

This'll be a fun one. Some clean, old fashioned hate right here. One of the few times I genuinely think we'll win, so I'll enjoy that thought until I end up watching all 30 travelling Accies fans celebrating. Looking forward to this one.

St Mirren and Dundee pick up a bit of form just before they play us. Nice timing!
To be fair they probably didnt need to. We are dugshite.

St Mirren and Dundee pick up a bit of form just before they play us. Nice timing!

Probably better for them to get a win before it. We’ll still lose but at least it’s not guaranteed like when Dundee lose 6 on spin then play us.

Probably better for them to get a win before it. We’ll still lose but at least it’s not guaranteed like when Dundee lose 6 on spin then play us.
Fair point!

I fucking hate Hamilton football club and the population of Hamilton.

Dundee 2 Hamilton 0

Gowser to burst imries baws,which will get pride of place on my Christmas tree

43 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Dundee 2 Hamilton 0

Has Imrie joined the police?

Dundee 2 Hamilton 0

20181123_155451.jpg

Is this box office bonanza on the box?

Thank you.

Rodger has messaged me a few weeks back:

Got a proposition for you Mr NDD. 

Dundee Win:- £30 donation to a charity of your choice. Will send you a screenshot/picture of the receipt as proof.  (I'm sure the slums could do with a new roof.)

Draw:- I do not donate to your charity however I do remain off P&B.

Hamilton Academical Win:- I gain my return to P&B. I will not be allowed to make a post until Full Time arrives partnered with a Hamilton victory.

Ball is in your court NDD. 

Let's hope Dundee's terrible new manager doesn't deter you to agree. 

Share this how you wish via screenshot/copy and paste/quote/not at all as I am still officially not allowed to post.

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Rodger has messaged me a few weeks back:

Got a proposition for you Mr NDD. 

Dundee Win:- £30 donation to a charity of your choice. Will send you a screenshot/picture of the receipt as proof.  (I'm sure the slums could do with a new roof.)

Draw:- I do not donate to your charity however I do remain off P&B.

Hamilton Academical Win:- I gain my return to P&B. I will not be allowed to make a post until Full Time arrives partnered with a Hamilton victory.

Ball is in your court NDD. 

Let's hope Dundee's terrible new manager doesn't deter you to agree. 

Share this how you wish via screenshot/copy and paste/quote/not at all as I am still officially not allowed to post.

Nah f**k him. Let him carry on watching from the sidelines like a creep in a bush outside a school.

Seems an incredibly stupid thing to do from todger the tory as there isn't a hope in hell of a Hamilton victory.

However send your £30 to cats protection Dundee in memory of Bigmouth strikes again. 

Reminds me of the £50 fat man danger donated to the SSPCA many moons ago. Let's hope you stick to your word.

The only thing to do is sit back and wait on a Derry victory.

chilled-out-cat-sits-up-in-her-s.thumb.jpg.13fd79ec701b8b40714f9ce6b917561f.jpg

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Bigger than cup final now (or, for Accies fans, bigger than a 5th round tie). Almost tempted to hop on plane for this now. To the cold. And the rain. And the darkness....

Nah.