Dundee vs. Accies - THE DIDDY DERBY

Most fun I've had at a game in months. Genuine desire and want from everybody, and the difference in composure is remarkable. I'd like to say this is the beginnings of a great escape, but I'll just wait and see. Bring on the Sevco swarm.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full on desire. Good organisation. Movement everywhere. Good solid defence with players playing in their own positions. Discipline as well. Woods outstanding in the middle, the back four steady and structured. A goalkeeper in the right place at the right time and quick to come out to ensure safety.
A very fit veteran centre forward who belied his years and demonstrated genuine class with superb finishing.
What a difference now that the manager is beginning to get the team to play. The big difference is that we go forward.
Well played.

Enjoyed a game of football.
It's been a while.
Fair dos to the valiant drum free 61. What a distance to travel to watch your team get pumped with train blowing straight in your face all night.
Hope it stops soon, the pitch about 10 yards in front of the dugouts was starting to look pretty poor.

50 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Not sure about Mucha. Think he could have done better at a couple of the goals.

Aye, he looked garbage. I know Woods has apparently made a few changes this season but he's always looked a steady, reliable keeper at this level whereas Mucha looks a bit of a bombscare.

On 27/11/2018 at 18:11, Dundee-FC92 said:

Seems an incredibly stupid thing to do from todger the tory as there isn't a hope in hell of a Hamilton victory.

However send your £30 to cats protection Dundee in memory of Bigmouth strikes again. 

Reminds me of the £50 fat man danger donated to the SSPCA many moons ago. Let's hope you stick to your word.

The only thing to do is sit back and wait on a Derry victory.

chilled-out-cat-sits-up-in-her-s.thumb.jpg.13fd79ec701b8b40714f9ce6b917561f.jpg

Thank you.

The cats of Dundee will not be going hungry this christmas. Get your £30 sent Rodger you clown.

Not only do we have the footballing side of the city happy tonight we also have our feline friends feasting this fine victory.

My work is done once more.

Thank you.

Aye, he looked garbage. I know Woods has apparently made a few changes this season but he's always looked a steady, reliable keeper at this level whereas Mucha looks a bit of a bombscare.
Yeah costly errors have crept into Wood's game this season. Was so reliable the season before. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see him back between the sticks on Saturday.

3 good finishes by Miller in a comfortable victory. Great save by Jack Hamilton at the death to round off a good performance. 

No point in over complicating football. A set up of a back 4 with a midfield 4 in front of them which includes to wide players with a bit of pace will usually suffice. 

I’d like to think we can pick up 5 points more than Hamilton over 20 odd games. 

Well the only good things about that game was the steak mince pie at HT & not paying to get in.

Anytime Dundee come calling needing a result we roll over - absolutely woeful & if Kilgannon is out for any length of time we are completely fucked with that defence.

That was more than slightly enjoyable.

It seems that Kenny Miller has finally found his shooting boots and while is MOTM award was deserved, special mention has to go to Martin Woods who was outstanding.

In fact, I don't think anyone had a poor game. 

61 away fans there tonight. Well, at the start at least.

15 minutes ago, The Master said:

That was more than slightly enjoyable.

It seems that Kenny Miller has finally found his shooting boots and while is MOTM award was deserved, special mention has to go to Martin Woods who was outstanding.

In fact, I don't think anyone had a poor game. 

61 away fans there tonight. Well, at the start at least.

Woods has made a big difference to our side. I can see what the County fans were on about with his set pieces but that’s about it. He breaks the play up, gets about the park and keeps possession fairly well. So far so good. 

Archived