Dundee vs. Accies - THE DIDDY DERBY

This is exactly the type of game where we normally shit the bed and cave in to a pathetically supine 2-0 home defeat. 

I actually think we’ve turned the corner and we seem to have significant fight about us now that clearly lacked under McCann. Only one out of the three goals we’ve conceded recently has been poor and the other two were a freak goal and a really soft penalty. We seem more solid and we seem to keep our shape a lot better now and we’re starting to carry a threat going forward which is pleasing.

Others may disagree with the above but I’m confident we’ll pick up the three points tomorrow.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think we’ve turned the corner and we seem to have significant fight about us now that clearly lacked under McCann. Only one out of the three goals we’ve conceded recently has been poor and the other two were a freak goal and a really soft penalty. We seem more solid and we seem to keep our shape a lot better now and we’re starting to carry a threat going forward which is pleasing.

Others may disagree with the above but I’m confident we’ll pick up the three points tomorrow.
You must be young [emoji38]

I can't even begin to count the number of games I've gone to over the years with a real sense of optimism only for the players to utterly shit themselves.

Yeah I agree, that’s where the hope comes. We’re fucked.

53 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Must be mad to be going to this one.
Took day off work & heading for the train into Glasgow just now.

Will be making a quick getaway from the game as getting 21:56 train back from Dundee.

Respect. You'll be one of the few. Hope it's worth it.

Be a cold one tonight.

Would say I'm looking forward to it but is be telling fibs. We have already dropped points by not beating st.mirren so this is a must win.

Anything less is simply not good enough.

Unsure how people seem to think we have turned a corner.

6 games we have 2 points.

15 goals against us.
Only scoring 3.

However a 1-0 win would be nice.

So you don’t think we’ve improved the last two games? I don’t understand how you can’t see we’ve improved.

Looks like the money grubbing bassards have ditched the option to pay for a single match on Dee TV.  Can't say that the prospect of a full month of Dundee games is very appealing - hell, it's not even that appealing to Dee fans these days.  Might just go to my bed instead

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Be a cold one tonight.

Would say I'm looking forward to it but is be telling fibs. We have already dropped points by not beating st.mirren so this is a must win.

Anything less is simply not good enough.

Unsure how people seem to think we have turned a corner.

6 games we have 2 points.

15 goals against us.
Only scoring 3.

However a 1-0 win would be nice.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

So you don’t think we’ve improved the last two games? I don’t understand how you can’t see we’ve improved.

We might not have turned the corner but at least we are now looking around it.  Watching games under McCann this season was like looking down a long dark tunnel with no light at the end of it.

Interesting to see Mendy on the bench, but no sign at all of Elton and Kharl. Don't think Mendy has been given a real attempt to prove himself, so would like to see him get a decent run out tonight. Still amazed that Mandianga doesn't appear to be in McIntyre's plans...

1 minute ago, cdisaaccie said:

Accies don't do 2 wins in a row & finding Kilgannon isn't playing just makes it more likely we'll lose emoji20.png

Yeah, that makes the decision easy for me.  I'll see what the damage is in the morning

Archived