Dundee vs. Accies - THE DIDDY DERBY

This'll be a fun one. Some clean, old fashioned hate right here. One of the few times I genuinely think we'll win, so I'll enjoy that thought until I end up watching all 30 travelling Accies fans celebrating. Looking forward to this one.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

I fucking hate Hamilton football club and the population of Hamilton.

Dundee 2 Hamilton 0

Gowser to burst imries baws,which will get pride of place on my Christmas tree

Has Imrie joined the police?

Rodger has messaged me a few weeks back:

Got a proposition for you Mr NDD. 

Dundee Win:- £30 donation to a charity of your choice. Will send you a screenshot/picture of the receipt as proof.  (I'm sure the slums could do with a new roof.)

Draw:- I do not donate to your charity however I do remain off P&B.

Hamilton Academical Win:- I gain my return to P&B. I will not be allowed to make a post until Full Time arrives partnered with a Hamilton victory.

Ball is in your court NDD. 

Let's hope Dundee's terrible new manager doesn't deter you to agree. 

Share this how you wish via screenshot/copy and paste/quote/not at all as I am still officially not allowed to post.

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Rodger has messaged me a few weeks back:

Got a proposition for you Mr NDD. 

Dundee Win:- £30 donation to a charity of your choice. Will send you a screenshot/picture of the receipt as proof.  (I'm sure the slums could do with a new roof.)

Draw:- I do not donate to your charity however I do remain off P&B.

Hamilton Academical Win:- I gain my return to P&B. I will not be allowed to make a post until Full Time arrives partnered with a Hamilton victory.

Ball is in your court NDD. 

Let's hope Dundee's terrible new manager doesn't deter you to agree. 

Share this how you wish via screenshot/copy and paste/quote/not at all as I am still officially not allowed to post.

Nah f**k him. Let him carry on watching from the sidelines like a creep in a bush outside a school.

Seems an incredibly stupid thing to do from todger the tory as there isn't a hope in hell of a Hamilton victory.

However send your £30 to cats protection Dundee in memory of Bigmouth strikes again. 

Reminds me of the £50 fat man danger donated to the SSPCA many moons ago. Let's hope you stick to your word.

The only thing to do is sit back and wait on a Derry victory.

chilled-out-cat-sits-up-in-her-s.thumb.jpg.13fd79ec701b8b40714f9ce6b917561f.jpg

Thank you.

Archived