Livestock beaters vs Everyonebeatsus

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Heading up for this game for some reason, we definitely won't be getting any points, I'll definitely be pished.

If it's as bad as I expect it to be at least I won't remember it.

Fair play sir. What you scooping pre game?

Weird thought.

Wild horses couldn't drag me up the A9 on Saturday yet rewind 12 months ago and I boarded a train at Stirling and headed to Snecky even though the game had been called off prior to boarding.

In conclusion I'm a ruddy maniac

Anyone else tried one of those chicken and chorizo paella thingies out of Costco? Absolutely tremendous. Even nicer if accompanied by a refreshing glass of St Mungo’s (it’s ok to mention St Mungo’s hopefully).

As to the game, Harrison in,  Aero as far away from the starting line up as possible (if McKinnon tells him to sit on the bench, Aero will wander off to the corner flag anyway), and we should escape with no points in the bag. Job done.

In a shock to no one Nathan Austin is injured for about the 87th time since joining us and misses out. Apparently we are down to around 14 players for this weekends game. Subs bench will be pretty sparse.

38 minutes ago, RiG said:

In a shock to no one Nathan Austin is injured for about the 87th time since joining us and misses out. Apparently we are down to around 14 players for this weekends game. Subs bench will be pretty sparse.

I think you should apply for a postponement!

How’s he been for you lot? Apart from being half broken.

16 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Fasan

Kidd
McGhee
Harrison
Brough
Robson

Bartley
Buaben
Paton

Cardle
Rudden
Petra

Hopefully can keep a clean sheet.

3-2 Falkirk

Beautiful post, an example to the 'I don't want to be a Falkirk fan anymore' knicker wetters.

You're navy fucking blue and always will be. 

More unjustified confidence & team predictions, please. Let's get them hounded.

Beautiful post, an example to the 'I don't want to be a Falkirk fan anymore' knicker wetters.
You're navy fucking blue and always will be. 
More unjustified confidence & team predictions, please. Let's get them hounded.
YAAAAAAASSSSSS Thats the fucking game. Bit of fucking ambition!

Joe McKee equaliser in the 17th minute in an otherwise 3/10 performance.

1-1

Archived